Supertotal is offline Junior Member

Do you guys change brands/labs often?

I'm just asking this because I seem to have to try out a new UGL every single time I'm looking for gear. First time I got some stuff that everyone, including a few online forums recommended highly. That stuff worked very well. Second time I wanted the same drug it was nowhere to be found and I had to use a different lab, one I'd never heard of and nobody locally had tried. That stuff worked well, but was mislabeled and screwed up my whole plan. Next time I had to try yet another lab, if only because the first was unavailable, and the second was bogus. Third time worked well again, and that lab was again, recommended by at least a couple guys and I could at least find threads about it online. Now that I want to cycle again, THAT lab is gone, and I am forced to try a fourth UGL. The only other option I have currently is a FIFTH UGL, which honestly, looks better than the fourth, at least, but nobody has ever heard of it either.

This is getting exhausting, and frankly I am getting paranoid. And all this is just for ONE particular drug - Anavar . I've lost count of how many UGL's I've seen here recently that make test. I'm wondering if others here have to go through this?

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As long as it's human grade I'm happy.

Okay, on that note I should add that all the above were UGL's. I'd be happy too if I could get human grade!

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Really...your not looking very hard.

Don't ask me where, sorry man

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Suggestion, next time as soon as you find some you are happy with order a couple of cycles worth....will save you money/headaches in the long run.

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    ...or cap your own.

Simple
    -Corey "Narkissos" Springer

Published Author.
    Owner of :
    Apollo Fitness Barbados etc
    Blogger

Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4
    Nark is like intel, Brilliant inside and awsome outside :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Here's a little-known-secret, that most people won't tell you: In the sphere of fitness, everything works.
    Every(intelligent)thing works (once aptly and consistently applied)
    It really is that simple.
    This is the perpetual bodybuilding paradigm
    **No Source Checks**
    Contact Me

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    I know what you mean man, I wish I had stuck with my first supplier, Im sure this lot is underdosed, prolly why its so cheap, grrr, never mind, live and learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Suggestion, next time as soon as you find some you are happy with order a couple of cycles worth....will save you money/headaches in the long run.
    That was the plan, but every time I do find something good its gone. I swear its a conspiracy! The last time I got into a well-known and reputed brand I could only get 4 bottles. More was supposed to come, but very quickly it was "Hey, you should try this new lab......" The dealers here seem to change brands as often as they change their underwear. There are 3 UGL's available to me right now, and I haven't heard of any of them.

Making my own stuff would be awesome, and I am more than willing to do it. In fact, I would love to make my own stuff. However, finding a good powder source has been just as frustrating. Everything seems to come from China, and I just can't get excited about that. Are there no domestic powder sources?

man places come and go.....just havt to research alot

nilrac is offline Member
    Yeah, labs come and go... sometimes resurfacing as another "brand" altogether. Sources also come and go for a multitude of reasons. I lost my source for Pharma Testoviron but then another pops up for Pharma Sust. And I got enough testoviron for three cycles anyway when I originally got it. As you don't know what's around the corner... !

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supertotal View Post
    That was the plan, but every time I do find something good its gone. I swear its a conspiracy! The last time I got into a well-known and reputed brand I could only get 4 bottles. More was supposed to come, but very quickly it was "Hey, you should try this new lab......" The dealers here seem to change brands as often as they change their underwear. There are 3 UGL's available to me right now, and I haven't heard of any of them.

Making my own stuff would be awesome, and I am more than willing to do it. In fact, I would love to make my own stuff. However, finding a good powder source has been just as frustrating. Everything seems to come from China, and I just can't get excited about that. Are there no domestic powder sources?
    i dont understand according to your earlier post that one ugl looks better then another if nobody has heard of them. Are yuo going by their pretty labels or websites? That means nothing.

yes powder comes from china. if you get it domestic that person got it from china. Where do you think the powder making your ugl your buying is coming from?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I dont know wat you are doing.But it is confusing.You make things harder than they need to be.

Thread Information