HALTEH is offline Junior Member

Second AAS cycle: Test-Enanthate + Equipoise

USING CYP INSTEAD OF ENANTHATE! CHANGE MY MIND!

I know, I know "drop the EQ and use something else ... try Deca " lol. I'm still new to the AAS game so if I ever am gonna' use EQ, I think now would be the time I would benefit greatest from it as opposed to 7 years down the road after a few cycles when I've already used harsher steroids . So, I'm going to give it a shot and see what happens.

If increased vascularity and increased appetite is all I get from it, that's good enough for me. Muscle can only be put on so fast, and any help I can get is good

I'm going to run 12 weeks (MAYBE 14, which I highly doubt, I'll decide weather or not I want to do the extra two when the times arrives)

500mg/week of Test-C
    600mg/week of Equipoise
    PCT will be Nolvadex for four weeks

I'll be training 6 days a week (Thursdays or Sundays most likely will be off days)

This is gonna be a bulking cycle, so I'll be eating about 7-8 meals a day, first meal at approximately 6:30 a.m.

Right now I am 192lbs, about 11 percent body fat and 5'10" I've been training consistent for 5 years and have done one cycle before (test-e/dianabol ). As for my age, I'm not 25, but I'm also not 19 lol. I'm a little young to be cycling, but by no means am I a teenager or un-educated on the matter. But I've gone through this issue more than once on these forums. I know what I'm getting into, and I have my reasons (I'm doing my first show before next summer so I need to get into action. And no, its not a drug tested show)

Here are some current pictures of me:

and

I'm going to be starting this in about 3-4 weeks, but I thought I'd make the thread a little earlier for discussion purposes.

Current lifts are:
    Deadlift: 500lb x 1
    Benchpress: 320 x 1
    Squat: 365 x 1

DISCUSS! AND I WILL KEEP EVERYONE POSTED!

Any questions, just ask.
    Last edited by HALTEH; 08-24-2011 at 02:17 PM.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    you know what im gona say anyway lol

markdbg is offline Associate Member
    looks like a decent cycle. only thing that comes to mind is id grab sum amiridex to control estrogen while on cycle, then use the nolva for pct, id also use sum hcg aswell, during or post cycle. i prefer to use it during pct but lots prefer to do it while on.

good luck, remember to eat eat eat clean clean clean. keep us updated

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    you know what im gona say anyway lol
    Lol, and I still love you for it, dec. ahaha, it's starting to grow on me :P <3

Quote Originally Posted by markdbg View Post
    looks like a decent cycle. only thing that comes to mind is id grab sum amiridex to control estrogen while on cycle, then use the nolva for pct, id also use sum hcg aswell, during or post cycle. i prefer to use it during pct but lots prefer to do it while on.

good luck, remember to eat eat eat clean clean clean. keep us updated

Yeah man, I'm gonna keep my calories as high and clean as possible. I used hcg in the two week period between my last shot and the start of my PCT for my last cycle, seemed to help very well. Balls were back like, literally before my PCT was even over. Arimidex I bought and had on hand last time, and didnt even need it (AND I was using d-bol which aromitizes much more than equipoise ) so I'm gonna take my chance this time and save the money. Any cycle I do heavier than this, I'll def. get it again though.

Thanks dude

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    How old are you? you look good bro.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    here in lies the problem. he has great genetics and i try to steer him naturally but the little so and so wont listen lol

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I'm only 21. Young, I know.

I've heard it all, and I'm not being ignorant. I just don't know anything I really want more than this. I'm ready for whatever the future holds because of my choices now. That being said, I'm not being an idiot and abusing AAS - I'm taking the correct time off, and I'm keeping my cycles light for now. First was a simple Test/Dbol and now a Test/Eq. Nothing too harsh.

Alright, here's my stuff incase anybody wanted to see.

dont mind the D-Bol lol, not using it this cycle.

There had to be a bit of a delay of when I started (had some problems "getting" it all) but its sorted out now. I'll be starting this cycle after the first weekend in September.

I'll post here when I start, and i'll keep anyone updated who interested in following! I know it's not a cycle that's too exciting but I thought I'd share with you all anyways.
    Last edited by HALTEH; 08-24-2011 at 08:23 PM.

Thread Information