Back at it! Test e/Tren E/Tbol

Well i took a year long break cleared the mind was not in any state to be playing with anabolics. But all is well i am in the best shape of my life ready to embark back into the vast world of anabolics. I have leaned out nicely from 195lbs to 180lbs sitting around 10% bf at 5'11. Have 4 previous cycles and In the past i have used such compounds as sust test e deca dbol anadrol and of course pct orals. So my plans are to run Test E weeks 1-14 at 600mg Tren E weeks 1-12 at 480mgs and tbol week 1-5 at 50mg-75mgs followed up with pct. Anyways any feedback would be great! I started today kind of wanna know what i am to expect from the tbol kickstart and how long does the tren take to get in my system?

Gi812Many is offline Member
    Sounds straight forward...Im almost at the end of my 3rd week, Test E, Tren E and EQ. Why did you use Tbol to jump start? Pretty much Anavar ....Not saying its bad at all, Anavar really hardens me up and really helps me lose fat. As for the Tren E, everyone says it takes 5 weeks but, my strength numbers are going through the roof. My body temp has gone up, little moody. Just counting down the weeks where my size will catch up with my strength....

gym_junki is offline Member
    I like the cycle good luck with it

NDLFrenzy is offline New Member
    i was gonna run the same but just decided to run masteron instead of the tbol... If your in the best shape you ever been in and have been off for a year... you should have great results!

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    E's generally take anywhere from 3-6 weeks to fully kick in.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Well originally i was going to run adrol for kick start but i really want lean hard gains...So my source had tbol which is supposed to be great with much less bloat then adrol n dbol . This tbol is legit i dosed 50mgs yesterday and split another 50mgs up today just had an amazing workout with significant strength gains. Needless to say i feel great just waiting for this tren to kick now. Im a little skeptical bout this tbol but ill ride it out and if its not my thing ill try something else next cycle for kickstart.

I generally add Tbol or Anavar towards after 4 weeks or so, depends on how long the cycle is. You may like it but, think you would get a lot more out of the Adrol or Dbol for a kick start. Your not using any AI's???? I honestly new nothing of AI's back in the late 90's and early 00's, do not think they were very big back then....Man do they make a difference in bloating!!! I have no bloat on this cycle so far, zero...Imaging Adrol with no bloat...Definitely pick some up, Aromasin ...excellent

Hmm havent tried AIs yet but my source does carry them! Im thinking winter bulk will be ardrol with some sort of AI now your getting me all bummed on this tbol hah i feel good tho muscles nice n tight only taken 100mgs.

Ride this one out, not like it was a BAD choice at all. You will definitely get something out of it. Next time you got to get an AI, if you have a problem getting some through your guy take a look at the top of this page. Right corner.....Liquid Stane (aromasin )

Yea totally just gonna ride it out ive had my fun with adrol. Right now im going into cycle in my leanest state so im hoping tbol will keep me lean if not lean me out a tad bit more. Im not really looking to explode in size anyways i want to keep the ripped look i got going on.

oscarjones is offline Banned
    I like arimidex more than aromasin it's cheaper too.

Tbol is good, but I prefer anavar . Expense can be an issue though.

**** winny that shit shedded my hair, and Dbol is good for winter bulking, but I didn't like the pumps.

Sounds like you have a good cycle going on feeldapump89, do you have a log?

I feel tight as **** all over its awesome with noticeable strength increases all around. I will throw together a log in the next couple days im only on day 3. I am very excited about this cycle

Yah good luck with it...let us know how it goes

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    I've used Tbol before and loved it. Keep us posted. This sounds like its going to be an awesome cycle!

Quote Originally Posted by jc95605 View Post
    I've used Tbol before and loved it. Keep us posted. This sounds like its going to be an awesome cycle!
    Yea so far I feel great have this hard solid look only 3 days in i love it! Def will keep you all posted so far up almost 4lbs!

Day 4 so far up to 189lbs from 180lbs with no loss of definition! Mild headaches after initial dose of tbol along with slight stomach discomfort which all subsides later into my day. Adjusted my dose to 500mgs Test e 500mgs Tren E feeling mighty anabolic !

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    Why don't you add the Tbol towards the end of your cycle when your easing up on the Tren and Test. It should limit the loss of strength and help harden the body as the water retention from the other two drain out.

songdog is online now ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Tren gives lean gains.Never had a bloat issue with tren.But I run low test high tren.I let the tren do the work.

anadroljack is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by feeldapump89 View Post
    I feel tight as **** all over its awesome with noticeable strength increases all around. I will throw together a log in the next couple days im only on day 3. I am very excited about this cycle
    im at about 5 weeks and the tren is starting to really kick in,be careful because it makes you mad at anything like almost lose your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by anadroljack View Post
    im at about 5 weeks and the tren is starting to really kick in,be careful because it makes you mad at anything like almost lose your mind.
    I am terrified of this part but w/e let the fun begin!

Quote Originally Posted by ata1979 View Post
    Why don't you add the Tbol towards the end of your cycle when your easing up on the Tren and Test. It should limit the loss of strength and help harden the body as the water retention from the other two drain out.
    Well i was using the tbol mainly as my kickstart to stay lean.

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    Personally I always like to add something to the end of my cycle that will limit my strength loss from going off the test. That something is usually Anavar . I like it at the end of the cycle because it doesn't hold any water and gives you a nice hard lean look especially. when you get rid of the water retention. I have never tried Tbol but it seems pretty similar to Anavar.

It still sounds like a good cycle, regardless of how you run it

Quote Originally Posted by ata1979 View Post
    Personally I always like to add something to the end of my cycle that will limit my strength loss from going off the test. That something is usually Anavar . I like it at the end of the cycle because it doesn't hold any water and gives you a nice hard lean look especially. when you get rid of the water retention. I have never tried Tbol but it seems pretty similar to Anavar.

It still sounds like a good cycle, regardless of how you run it
    Def got me thinking about adding in something towards end of cycle but will this be bad on my liver after already kickstarting for 4-5 weeks with tbol...

Thread Information