xGaffner is offline New Member

Can heating up your vial ruin the gear?

I ask this because recently i have been running my vial of test under a hot tap for a few minutes because it actually helps with the PIP and makes drawing from the vial easier. I do this EVERY time i inject (EOD) however i got into a random conversation with a guy at the gym about gear and he said that heating it up all the time can ruin the gear. What do you guys think? Does that sound like bs to you or what? On the packaging it DOES say store in a COOL dark place so it kinda has me thinking. Last thing i want is to ruin my gear...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    No tap water wont hurt it.Not hot enough or long enough

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    instead of heating it up in the tap, pry open that dusty wallet of yours and pull out a twenty. then go to the pharm and get a box of 18ga needles. draw with the 18ga, then pin with the 23 gauge. prettty simple.

PitMaster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    No tap water wont hurt it.Not hot enough or long enough
    So putting an amp in heated water on the stove, just under boiling for 30 secs. to a minute will hurt it?
    I also realize some of these compounds come crashed. I thought using the above would reconstitute it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    I always heat my gear as i draw with a 25g to not mash up my 50ml vials

I boil some water, put the pot on the side for 30 seconds and then stand my vials in it and put the lid back on...

I then dry the vials with a tea towel

You could boil the kettle and put some of the hot water in a mug and do the same.
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I use hot tap water in the winter.Cuz my hidin place gets chilly

Where's Bonaparte, he'll know. No, it won't hurt to run some warm water over your vial every time you draw. If you have a 10ml vial you'll do it 10 times before you're empty. It won't hurt anything.

thx. for the heads up guys. I have been heating them up, though the amps don't seem to hold the heat well anyway by the time I dry and prep and pin it.
    Good looks!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ha, i draw mine just fine, but while it's in the syringe will allow it to run under hot water for a minute or so, then change to the injecting needle and I've never had a problem..

if your stuff is so thick that you need to heat it in the vial to draw it?? I'd say get a different brand..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    ha, i draw mine just fine, but while it's in the syringe will allow it to run under hot water for a minute or so, then change to the injecting needle and I've never had a problem..

if your stuff is so thick that you need to heat it in the vial to draw it?? I'd say get a different brand..
    It's not the thickness that I've had any problems with, I just read alot of users heat it to lessen any pain after injection. I may try and heat it while in syringe though. Thx....

Gi812Many is offline Member
    The only reason why I heat up my syringe is to allow the oil to break down a bit, makes it easy to discharge the product with say a 23-25g needle. So not sure why your heating your entire vial?? Just draw what you need into your syringe and then drop it in the hot water. As for it hurting less from heating up, think its a complete myth. Done it both room temp and hot, does nothing for the pain....atleast for me

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Hormones aren't nearly sensitive enought to heat that water could ever damage anything (since it can only get to 100C).
    I recently learned that even Test E will withstand some crazy-high temps without losing significant potency first-hand (pressure cooker mishap, lol).

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    instead of heating it up in the tap, pry open that dusty wallet of yours and pull out a twenty. then go to the pharm and get a box of 18ga needles. draw with the 18ga, then pin with the 23 gauge. prettty simple.
    IMO 18g way to thick. Ive used 18 before and ended up getting tiny rubber stopper pieces in my vials.

That is the last thing i want going in my ass lol.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post

Did Mrs. Buttersworth open an ugl?

i agree. I use a 25g for every inject and never needed to warm my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post
    IMO 18g way to thick. Ive used 18 before and ended up getting tiny rubber stopper pieces in my vials.

That is the last thing i want going in my ass lol.
    Agreed. I always use a 22g to draw and my stoppers always remain intact. I've just heard and seen way too many cases of stoppers getting cored by an 18g to venture any lower (and I've put decent tears in stoppers even while filling a dozen vials in a row using a dulled 20g).

mustang331 is offline Member
    WTF!! I've been using an 18gauge on my vial for a long time now.. How the hell are you guys drawing with a 23 gauge let alone a 25 gauge??

I always thought 18 gauge was the way to go when drawing..

Jesus!!

Quote Originally Posted by mustang331 View Post
    WTF!! I've been using an 18gauge on my vial for a long time now.. How the hell are you guys drawing with a 23 gauge let alone a 25 gauge??

I always thought 18 gauge was the way to go when drawing..

Jesus!!
    You'd better sit down for this one: I often pin Tren and anything that requires frequent, low, or exact doses with a 29g slin pin.
    Heresy, I know...
    All it takes is thin gear and a minute or two of patience.

I often just prefer slin pins because they cost less, have less packaging to throw away, travel better, and you don't waste any oil in the hub.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 07-28-2011 at 09:36 PM.

I draw with a 18g all the time...I just continue to use the same stab point when I go back for every draw. I inject with a 25g now, like butter....It does take a little more patients when discharging but who cares....I can pin myself all day now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gi812Many View Post
    I draw with a 18g all the time...I just continue to use the same stab point when I go back for every draw. I inject with a 25g now, like butter....It does take a little more patients when discharging but who cares....I can pin myself all day now.
    So you have a gaping hole in your stopper that allows air and contaminants in? Cool...

mustang331 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    So you have a gaping hole in your stopper that allows air and contaminants in? Cool...
    Yea, I agree.. I go all around in a circle.. Never go in the same spot..

I also only pin the vial twice a week.. I guess If I was doing everyday I would come up with another method..

Bro, do not know what cheap stoppers you use......I pin mine till im blue in the face and it keeps a tight seal. Have no issues here..........

Oh and thanks Bonaparte for being condescending.........you hurt my feelings

Rizdizzle is offline Junior Member
    I warm up my vials in the winter time under hot tap water. But i always pull my gear out using 22g and if im injecting into anything but my butt ill use a 25g

Quote Originally Posted by Gi812Many View Post
    Oh and thanks Bonaparte for being condescending.........you hurt my feelings
    Bro, if you keep pinning the same spot, the fact alone that you can find it means that you have an open hole in the stopper.

And trust me, that was not very condescending. If I weren't still waiting to hear what you were doing running around the Balkans like a refugee, I would have been much worse

musttryharder is offline New Member
    Getting rubber in the needle isn't a massive deal, the put gauzes on needles for infants to prevent foreign bodies being fired in put for intramuscular it SHOULDN'T make a difference.

Thread Information