Nuzzi is offline Associate Member

help with dbol symptoms

im one week into my second cycle today. doing test e 500 wk and dbol for first 4 or 5 weeks @40mg ed. first time doing dbol, 10mg tabs split through out the day starting about an hour after i wake up. on the sixth day (yesterday) it seemed to hit me all at once and i was just pumped all day, but not really in a good way. i was burning up all day/night, have had high heart rate, numb feeling skin, kind of a disoriented feeling, feeling of pressure in my head and just general feeling of bad. as of right now im feeling fine, i hit the gym thismorning hard, my strength was through the roof and i forced my self to work through the crappy feeling, after about an hour of intense lifting it all seemed to subside and my head cleared (a little head ache now, but possibly just tired). im nervous to take my next dose (took one before working out thismorning), is this normal? i didnt get to the gym much last week so is it possible it was just building up and i needed a good workout to flush it through? i dont want to stop using it since the strength was great, but its not worth the other bs. could be just getting used to it. im taking milk thistle. any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

MekeMeke is offline Associate Member
    I've felt strange a couple of times after taking dbol . Like 30-45min after taking it. But I found out that if I took them with meals it didn't bother me anymore. So after that, I am just taking them in with my meals. But then again, everyone is different.

yeah im only taking them with food also

glover is offline Associate Member
    Check your blood pressure and consider dropping your dose. Maybe try 30mg per day see how that makes you feel.

Str8Jakked is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuzzi View Post
    i was burning up all day/night, have had high heart rate, numb feeling skin, kind of a disoriented feeling, feeling of pressure in my head and just general feeling of bad.
    Minus the pressure, I've never heard of anyone having any of those symptoms from Dbol - it sounds more like anxiety.

Quote Originally Posted by glover View Post
    Check your blood pressure
    This.

yeah im going to drop it to 30 at least for a few days and see whats up.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I never take anything on a mty gut.Results in problems.Why so high on the Dbol on its 1st use anyway?

from all the research and asking that was the recomended dose. 30 from here out.

Thread Information