kawi1000 is offline New Member

Newb to this site. Test prop question???

Hey what's up guys...

First off here are my stats

34 years old
    217 lbs
    5'11"
    15% bf
    Never cycled
    Currently on HRT, Test C 100mgs/week

I started working out seriously when I was 19 until 26. Got married, got stuck with the routine of married life so took a break from the gym for about 3 years. When I got married I was about 237 lbs, sub-10% bf. Pretty nice size.

Started hitting hitting the gym consistently again when I was 29. I got fat after 3 years of innactivity. Hit it hard for a few couple years, almost got back to where I was at before and then got ran over by a car while I was crossing the street. It completely set me back to square one. Due to my injuries I could not work out. Shoulder got messed up. Couldn't lift for about a year.

I've been hitting the gym hard for the last two years. Shoulder occasionally gives me problems but I can work around it. I figure Im already a little older now and I already went the natural route (twice) and really don't want to waste anymore time. So Im gonna start a cycle. Im currently on HRT for hypogonadism so I have no problem pinning myself and I am somewhat familiar with gear since Ive been taking a low dosage for a while. I've read up on all the stickies on this site and all the steroid profiles.

Im trying to shed a few more lbs of fat before I start since I believe 15% is still a little high.

Everyone seems to suggest test e for a 1st cycle and from what I gather it seems to be more because you require less frequent pinning. As stated above I have no problem pinning myself so I was wondering if there would be any problem in my starting off with test prop for the 1st cycle?

Here is my planned 8 week prop cycle.

Precycle 1 week
    .25 mg of Letro ED

week 1-8
    100 mg Test Prop EoD
    .25 mg Letro ED

week 9-10
    250iu HCG ED
    .25 mg Letro ED

week 11-12 PCT
    40/40/30/20 Nolvadex

I've read some threads about people for and against running an AI throughout the cycle. One of swiftos posts convinced me to take it though. He said something along the lines of why wait to see if you develop gyno, might as well prevent it from happening in the first place. Im not sure if Im gyno prone or not but why even find out? I believe .25 mg of Letro ED is enough to keep my estrogen down but not enough to completely eliminate it either. Feel free to critique this as Im looking for feedback.

Also, Im wanting to go with prop instead of enanthate because of the short ester and seeing results quicker.

Only other question I have is since prop doesn't stay active as long as enanthate does the 2 week wait time to start PCT apply or should I start sooner?

Look forward to reading replies.
    Last edited by kawi1000; 08-01-2011 at 12:49 PM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    there is no reason to run letro. Thats way overkill and especially just as a precaution. If you are worried get some aromasin and there is no need to start it before cycle.
    700mg is kinda high on top of the cyp you are taking too. i would do 50-75mg daily
    and if you are on trt you dont need to do pct

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    there is no reason to run letro. Thats way overkill and especially just as a precaution. If you are worried get some aromasin and there is no need to start it before cycle.
    700mg is kinda high on top of the cyp you are taking too. i would do 50-75mg daily
    and if you are on trt you dont need to do pct
    So even at just .25mg is overkill? Good to know. I can pick up another AI.

As far as my HRT goes, I'd stop taking Cyp while on cycle. I made a typo on original post. I put 100mg ed I meant eod, just corrected it.

As strange as it sounds Im not shut down from my hrt (at least not yet). I've had blood work done on and off HRT and my off levels are low but at the same they were before I started. (low 300's) I kind of wanted to do a PCT to see if it can possibly help out. I figure it can't hurt.

If I do decide to do PCT, is the wait time the same on Prop?

that dosage is better.
    wait 3 days after your last prop shot
    i would do nolva 40/40/20/20 clomid 100/100/50/50

Ok cool. So if I wait 3 days to start PCT, should I bump up the HCG to the last couple weeks of cycle?

i missed the hcg . How much do you have on hand? I would recommend something else depending what you have

I have 2 vials. 10,000iu total. I know it's a little much but I was planning on just doing 250iu ed for 2 weeks.

i would do 250 3x a week during the cycle instead

Any reason in particular or just personally preference?

Hcg is subq right? Will standard insulin needles work?

hcg is used to try and keep you boys working while on cycle. Thats why i say to use it during cycle. Also the effect last a few days from 1 shot so there is no need to use everyday. And slin pins are perfect

As far as HCG goes is there a particular injection site that's more effective than others, or it doesn't matter?

So based on your advice my revised cycle would look like this:

Week 1-8
    Test prop 100mg eod
    Hcg 250 IU 3x wk
    Aromasin (dosage?)

PCT- 3 days after last prop shot
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 100/100/50/50

Thanks for answering all my questions bro.

Btw... I eat gixxers for breakfast on my zx10. Lol..sorry couldn't resist a little friendly trash talking

i would do 12.5mg eod

Not my gixxer. i got about 6k into the motor.

thank you sir!

no problem. Let us know how it goes

Thread Information