Thread: Prop flu

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member

Prop flu

This is killing me big time bros. I know this has been talked about alot already and I have searched about it. Last night I couldn't go to sleep which might have been the fina, but this morning I woke up very early with a splitting headache and the urge to vomit, which I think is the prop. This is my 3rd day on the cycle. I am guessing this is from my hormones trying to get used to the upped test. This morning I bumped up my vitamin intake and made sure I got a complete breakfast. It is starting to fade off as the day is passing, but usually when I am sick I wake up feeling like shit but it dies down, then the next morning I feel nasty again. Will this pass once I get used to the upped test, maybe a few days? I am going to do my regular routine, can't let this bring me down this early in the cycle. Thanks.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Yup, once your body gets used to the new level of hormones you will be fine. A little less than a week is the usual time to feel good.

Pain

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Alright, good deal. On my search some said that it might be the quality of the gear, but I am using pharm Testovis italian gear, so more than likely it is the hormonal imbalance. Also injections are painless. I'll just wait it out then, thanks bro.

Thread Information