Thread: I'm new!!!

allstock is offline New Member

I'm new!!!

I have been kicking around the idea taking something to help loose a few pounds and gain a bit in size. I dont know anything about this except what I have read over a few months worth of kicking the idea around. About me, I have a gym membership and I go very rarely, I know this would be the motivation that I need. Im not looking for a miracle but I just want to do this safely.. I plan on going to the gym aoubt 4-5 times a week for about a month before I make a purchase and kinda get in better shape first. Im 5'11 225lbs I have muscular arms and legs but have never been able to shake the spare tire. I have very minimal fat on my arms and legs. A buddy of mine is suggesting a stack for me to do, but his knowledge is from information that he aquired around the gym and he isnt very knowledgable in this. He knows what works but not why. He is suggesting Clen but I didnt like the shaking part of it so Im kinda out on that. I know that I need to diet and work out and keep up with it. Im just wondering what would be good for a beginner to get results. I truely would like to avoid the injections. Im sure that this thread is going to catch all sorts of hell but Im here cause I would like some safe information and expirenced guidance. Any information would be awesome thank you in advance..

Ps Diet info and work out info would be awesome aswell.

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to the forum!

Read all the educational threads in this sub forum, in the PCT forum, and the Diet forum as well.

Do your research there first then you can ask the questions that are not already answered in those educational threads.

get a clue, then we'll help you brother.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Get your diet and workout/cardio routine down. That's where you'll get the results you want, not through the use of steroids ...

stpete is offline Banned
    Your miles and miles away from considering any type of AAS. Use your membership and get a good routine in line along with a diet as Clinch said. The appropriate forums should be your first stop.
    Good luck.

Thats what I have just been reading, What do I need to do to condition my body for the use of AAS? Is there a good guide for Diet? I hear people say eat 8 times a day and do a lot of cardio, others say just lower caloric intake and cardio, I love lifting and its really hard for me to do cardio. although I know that I need to do it, and I will but what are some suggestions as far as a diet guide?

Thanks for your honesty as well. 90% of the people that I have talked to have told me just to start out on a stack..

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member

Thread Information