Thread: customs got me

JDBU is offline Junior Member

customs got me

Hey i just recieved three small packages from my source in england and inside all three packages were notes from us customs about how they had to intercept and take away my stuff because it was illegal. It said if i have any questions please refer to case # and it had a number. this sucks but will i be taken to court and shit for this too? if any other bro's are recieving packages i would be careful around this time just a warning. please reply

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I don't think you'll bo going to court......and NOW is definetly not the time to be ordering internationally. Stick with domestic for now....

wimp is offline Associate Member
    sorry to hear that bro. no you will not be taken to court. dont contact customs let them keep your package.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    I never order international except the finasteride I just got.

JDBU is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the info bro's i appreciate it dont you think i would just get my shit taken away if my source replaced the order

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    You just asked this in another post... They will flag your address and you will need a new address to mail to, whether that be a neighbor or whatever.

wimp is offline Associate Member
    it depends on how well he puts it in the package. if he'll replace it than you might as well give it a shot.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    I know people who got seizure notices and order again with no problems. But if you get another one then you need to use a different addy. People I know have a dictionary of those damn things !

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I think that flagging your addy shit is bs. Do you think customs looks at everypackage tha tcomes threw. Or looks up every package to see if the addy is flagged. Like ozzy said if you get caught again i would switch. Maybe they would do more then send a letter if you been caught a few times
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    yea, i agree- they dont have the resources to check each address against a datebase of "flagged" addys. if he'll resend- go for it.

durbin22 is offline Member
    Toss those letter and chalk it up as a loss.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by monstercojones1
    yea, i agree- they dont have the resources to check each address against a datebase of "flagged" addys. if he'll resend- go for it.
    That's not exactly what I was thinking bro, I was thinking more along the lines of another package being caught. They would already have your previous package probably recorded and more than likely they will have more of a basis to run on to take more action then before. There's a chance that you wouldn't just get a letter in this situation.

madmanz is offline Junior Member
    same thing happened to me last year, i didnt recieve the package just a letter form customs stated that they seized it and refered to some stupid case i just let it go and havent heard from them since. it sucks

Thread Information