iphone is offline Banned

wallmart home steroid testing kit ?

hi

had a guy tell me his gear is bunk (testo 400) becasue he gets a home steroid testing lit from wallmark (urine) sends it off and they tell him what mg/ml and what esters he has be useing??

surely this can not be accurate becasue you have to take into account ester weight and ester release times of the steroids so a test done 2 days after injection will be different results from a test 8 days after injection???

thre guy tells me that the testo 400 is only dosed as 100mgs/ml enanthate ?? surely this test can not give results like this ??

maybe a new way of testing if gear is legit or rubbish??

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    hes full of poo

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    This is from the website that makes one of the test

At Home Steroid Test A mail-in laboratory service to identify the following steroids in urine: testosterone , noretiochola, oxymetholone, dehydroepiandrosterone, nortestosterone, hydroxyandrosterone, methandienone, norandrosterone, hydroxyetiocholanolone, epitestosterone, stanazolol. Testing by Phamatech Laboratories a SAMHSA certified laboratory. Your sample will be analyzed by the latest, most advanced gas chromatography/mass spectrometry equipment. You will be provided with the identity and quantity of any and all of the steroids recognized by this kit. Test results are 99% accurate and 100% confidential. This test will identify the 11 most commonly abused steroids if they are present in the test sample. This test will quantify the actual concentration of any steroid found to be present in the test sample. Less severe side effects include: acne; jaundice (yellowish skin tone); infertility (in men); growth of facial hair (in women); aggressiveness and mood swings. Did you know that steroids can be purchased on the street? Yes, manufactured in back room 'labs', prepared by unknown and unreliable sources these black market medications are derived from questionable materials with unknown purity. Adulteration and substitution of ingredients occurs all too frequently in back alley pharmaceuticals. This illicit drug manufacture may lead to drug overdose especially where stacking and pyramiding of multiple black market steroids occurs. Black market steroids are not only illegal; they can be deadly. Kit contains one of each of the following: collection instructions, collection cup, labeled sample vial, transport pouch, pre-paid mailer box.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    LOL. They will tell you the concentration (ppm or whatever) of each steroid in your urine (which is what any urine test measures).
    They could never tell you what your gear is dosed at.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I bought one of these from Ebay for like $20. No way I was spending $70 on it. Anyway I was on a test e cycle and 6 weeks into it I sent the test off and they said it was negative. Turns out my gear was fake after some vets checked it out. So do they work? I do not know for certain. Would I try it again? Only if it was given to me.

DroptheHamr is offline New Member
    we get randoms at work,,i'm pretty sure its a ten strip drug test,,,would the juice show up,,just wondering before doing a cycle

Quote Originally Posted by DroptheHamr View Post
    we get randoms at work,,i'm pretty sure its a ten strip drug test,,,would the juice show up,,just wondering before doing a cycle
    No. And I just passed a drug screen using a friend's urine that is full of AAS (he just doesn't use recs or any OTC meds that could cause a false positive).

J. Cole is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DroptheHamr View Post
    just had a urine and blood drug screen and passed it fine. in my opinion the worst that could happen if they included a brief hormone panel or checked total test levels is that your test shows up as elevated and if they ask you about it you can just tell them your on a natural test booster you bought from gnc i doubt they would question further

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    You can get this at Walmart? Really??

....evidently I've been in Afghanistan too long!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    You can get this at Walmart? Really??

....evidently I've been in Afghanistan too long!
    Yes you have Roman. We need to get you back stateside.

hwy1378 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Is there anyway to check your gear?? really have know idea??

Quote Originally Posted by hwy1378 View Post
    Is there anyway to check your gear?? really have know idea??
    I'd be more concerned about my lack of English skills if I were you.

AKA FLEX is offline New Member
    Steroids won't show up on any drug test for work that I've ever heard of. As long as you're not "puffing the magic dragon" or worse, you will be fine.

I would be leery of any steroid test you can buy at Wal-Mart on the cheap. Real, accurate tests for juice are very complex and very expensive; that's why many body building and power lifting organizations only test you after you've won.

Thread Information