BushMan is offline New Member

First Cycle and heard PCT not needed?

Hey,

I’d like to start off by saying I’m new to this forum (or any Steroid forum for that matter). I have done a huge amount of research on steroids , mostly from this site. I am getting ready to try my first cycle and was originally thinking of 400-500mg of test a week for 12 weeks(split up into two injections of 200-250mg a week) and 20-30mg of Dianabol every day for four weeks. Also, wanted to take 10mg of Nolvadex and of course three weeks of Clomid (PCT). I found a guy who can sell me this gear but he is claiming that I should take Deca instead of Dianabol, which I can see why but I still would rather do Dianabol. But my biggest concern is he told me that I don’t need to take Nolvadex or the Clomid cycle. I had an understanding that PCT was NEEDED and the Nolvadex was highly recommended in case of gyno and can help get rid of water weight.

What do you all think?

cb714 is offline Member
    Skip the dbol and deca and DO pct. Trust your research vs what one dumb ass is telling you. This site has tons of great info, take advantage of it. Just a warning, you may get flamed for this 1st post.

What are your stats by the way?
    Last edited by cb714; 08-04-2011 at 11:43 PM.

AKA FLEX is offline New Member
    Your supplier is an idiot. Stick with the Dianabol and DO YOUR PCT! Or drop the Dbol and just do the test. Definitely don't do the Deca .

I would also do four weeks of PCT instead of just three. Something like 100/100/50/50 for Clomid and 20/20/10/10 for Nolva.

If he is giving horrible advice like that, it makes me wonder if the gear he is trying to sell you is even legit.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by BushMan View Post
    Hey,

I’d like to start off by saying I’m new to this forum (or any Steroid forum for that matter). I have done a huge amount of research on steroids , mostly from this site. I am getting ready to try my first cycle and was originally thinking of 400-500mg of test a week for 12 weeks(split up into two injections of 200-250mg a week) and 20-30mg of Dianabol every day for four weeks. Also, wanted to take 10mg of Nolvadex and of course three weeks of Clomid (PCT). I found a guy who can sell me this gear but he is claiming that I should take Deca instead of Dianabol, which I can see why but I still would rather do Dianabol. But my biggest concern is he told me that I don’t need to take Nolvadex or the Clomid cycle. I had an understanding that PCT was NEEDED and the Nolvadex was highly recommended in case of gyno and can help get rid of water weight.

What do you all think?
    That guy who is trying to sell you that gear is giving you some bad information. First and foremost you're too young to be taking steroids. Second, you're too ****ing young to be juicing. And third, everything that guy told you was BS.

Kid, what are your stats, lifts, diet and anything else you can think of? People here can probably help you out with natural gains if you'd like. You know develop a better diet for you and a better routine. But I repeat steroids are NOT FOR YOU!.
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 08-04-2011 at 11:44 PM.

cb714 is offline Member
    Last edited by cb714; 08-04-2011 at 11:44 PM.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Guess he dosen't sell Clomid or Nolva.

What's your stats?

I’ve been a competitive athlete for most of my life. I’m 21 years old and I have been lifting weights for four years now. I’m 175lbs (this is a perfect weight for my height and my sport) and my body fat % gets as low as 4.5 during the hardest parts of the season and eating around 5400-5800 cal a day (~26 hour of training a week). I’m retiring pretty soon and looking to pursue a career in bodybuilding. He told me he can get the Clomid and Nolvadex if I wanted them and I told him I did right from the start.

Btw what does flamed mean? haha

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    That guy who is trying to sell you that gear is giving you some bad information. First and foremost you're too young to be taking steroids . Second, you're too ****ing young to be juicing. And third, everything that guy told you was BS.

Kid, what are your stats, lifts, diet and anything else you can think of? People here can probably help you out with natural gains if you'd like. You know develop a better diet for you and a better routine. But I repeat steroids are NOT FOR YOU!.
    How do you know my age?

How do you know my age?
    before I posted it below your response of course haha

I’ve been a competitive athlete for most of my life. I’m 21 years old and I have been lifting weights for four years now. I’m 175lbs (this is a perfect weight for my height and my sport) and my body fat % gets as low as 4.5 during the hardest parts of the season and eating around 5400-5800 cal a day (~26 hour of training a week). I’m retiring pretty soon and looking to pursue a career in bodybuilding. He told me he can get the Clomid and Nolvadex if I wanted them and I told him I did right from the start.

How do you know my age?
    It says so on your profile. Regardless, if you want to be a bodybuilder, the answer still is you're too young to be taking steroids . Train naturally for a few years. Win some natural competitions and come back when you're 25.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    It says so on your profile. Regardless, if you want to be a bodybuilder, the answer still is you're too young to be taking steroids. Train naturally for a few years. Win some natural competitions and come back when you're 25.
    Damn. I was looking forward to doing it in the near future. Well regardless what are your thoughts on the Dbol at 20-30mg for 4 weeks? Just so I have an idea.

Damn. I was looking forward to doing it in the near future. Well regardless what are your thoughts on the Dbol at 20-30mg for 4 weeks? Just so I have an idea.
    My thoughts on Dbol are that you're only 21 and you shouldn't be taking it either. No steroids , no prohormones. Nothing. Supplements are alright, but nothing hormonal. Not even "natural test boosters." Trust me, when you're older and your endocrine system is fully developed, you'll be glad you waited.

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    Some AAS will shut you down hard other alittle but they all shut you down. You definately need PCT with the cycle your gonna be doing. My advice is lift naturally for 3 more years and educate yourself more before jumping in.

cb714 is offline Member
    Even if your 25, 30 or 40 stay away from dbol . But like mentioned above train hard, eat right and if in a few years you still want to cycle then do it but you have a long way to go based on your stats and at your age you'll have no problem gaining.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member

26 hours a week.....wow, what type of training is that?

Have you done weight training for lean mass before?

AKA FLEX is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cb714 View Post
    Even if your 25, 30 or 40 stay away from dbol. But like mentioned above train hard, eat right and if in a few years you still want to cycle then do it but you have a long way to go based on your stats and at your age you'll have no problem gaining.
    Curious as to why you say this. I am on my first cycle and haven't used dbol yet, but in reasonable doses it seems to be a good way to kickstart a test cycle. What would be your reasons for avoiding it altogether?

eastcoast112 is offline Junior Member
    its amazing how many guys out there that do steroids with no pct and very little research.

Thread Information