Steakeater is offline New Member

clen or cytomel??help

I have a female fitness friend that is wanting to get a little help with her fat loss. She is really hard with good muscle when she competes. She wants to kep the muscle that she has, or even gain muscle,and at the same time loose the fat pre competition. I don't know that much about either of thes e so I am looking to some of you for input or other suggested gear that she should look into.
    Thanks, Steakeater

Her stats: 5'2", 116, @15%BF in off season. Weight training and alot of fitness work are in her workout schedule

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, if she hasn't run any type of clen before then go with that first. Baby steps are always better. That is all she propably needs anyway. Also T3 without AS will make you look very flat and have a lot of muscle loss, not something you want before a show.

Pain

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree clen and maybe some ECA would be better due to the muscle loss from t3

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    i agree, after i did a clen and t3 cycle i was smooth. no lean mass showing at all heh.

SInce cardio,eca, a clean diet, weights and occasional fina cycle are all i worry about these days.

Steakeater is offline New Member
    Hey guys thanks for the input. It was really helpful. Everyone that I have talked to since I have posted this thread has told me the same things. I do need some help with the doses though. Not sure on how much or how often.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Clen tapper up to about 80mcg per day (for a female should be good, but I am not sure) The best way is to play if by ear on the sides and dosage.

Pain

Thread Information