Dorkalicious is offline New Member

Thoughts on next cycle

I'm currently 28 years old but turn 29 in only a few weeks. I'm currently on a cut trying to get my BF in the teens before I take a stab at an AAS cycle. Currently I'm 6' 4" and weight 265lbs with 27% BF. I did a cycle of H-Drol roughly 6 months ago and managed to lose about 3% body fat but maintained all my strength while cutting. So no this is not my first cycle of PH but it is my first time to stack it with something. I getting ready to cut again and thought I would give H-Drol another shot but add 11-OXO into the mix. I'm hoping this will slightly increase my strength yet still let me cut body fat. I would love to jump straight into an AAS cycle but have read my boy fat is to high (BF currently 26-27% per my Dr.) I have had blood work done which shows I have low T. To counter this when I'm not a on a PH cycle I use Bioforge (original version, E-Bol, and T-Bol to bring my test lvls up. Once I get my BF in the 15-19% range i plan on having my Dr. prescribe me TEST.

Current meal plan looking something like this but not limited to.

Breakfast: 1-2 cups of oats with 20-25 fresh blue berries, black berries, or raspberries, 16 oz protein shake with skim milk and olive oil, and 4-5 hard boiled eggs

mid morning snack: 1 medium size kiwi, 2 stalks of celary with almond butter, and 2 stix of cheese

Lunch: 8-12 oz of either chicken, steak, pork, or fish, spinach salad, fresh blue berries, black berries, or raspberries, shredded cheese, and olive oil / balsamic vinaigrette

mid after noon snack: 1 large cucumber, splash of olive oil and vinaigrette, and 4-7 oz of fish or red meat.

Dinner: 12-16 OZ of either chicken, red meat, pork, or fish, brown rice, 1 medium sweat potato, and small side salad with onions, tomatoes, cheese, and dressing

late night snack (20-30mins after gym) 1-2 cups of whole grain pasta, 4-7 oz of chicken, red meat, pork, or fish, and 16 OZ protein shake.
    (any suggestions here would be greatly appreciated)

I'm currently trying to keep my protein intake around 250-300 grams, carbs around 120-170 grams, and fat around 60-80 grams. I space out my meals ever 2 hrs give or take and never skip meals. If anything I will add a meal to make sure i hit my macros for the day.

When I first wake up in the morning I knock out 30 mins of HIIT on the thread mill or bike. Right after I finish cardio I will have my first meal of the day (breakfast). Later in the night roughly 1-2 hrs after diner I will hit the gym starting with 5-10 mins of cardio to warm up on the eliptical machine. After heavy weight training I do another 20-25mins of cardio (1 hr of cardio for the day)

My current workout looks something like this:

Sunday: Push (chest, Triceps, and Shoulders)
    Monday: Pull (back, biceps, and traps)
    Tuesday: Legs (quads, glutes, hamstrings, and calves)
    Wednesday: cardio and abs
    Thursday: Push (chest, Triceps, and Shoulders)
    Friday: Pull (back, biceps, and traps)
    Saturday: Legs (quads, glutes, hamstrings, and calves)
    (with 1 hr of cardio minimal per day)

Now on to my stack of PH here is what I'm planning:

Week #1: Cycle Assist 4 tabs / 11-OXO (150MG) 2 tabs / Mutli / Fish Oil

Week #2: Cycle Assist 4 tabs / 11-OXO (150MG) 2 tabs / Mutli / Fish Oil

Week #3: Cycle Assist 4 tabs / H-Drol (50MG) 2 tabs / 11-OXO (300MG) 4 tabs/ Mutli / Fish Oil

Week #4: Cycle Assist 4 tabs / H-Drol (50MG) 2 tabs / 11-OXO (300MG) 4 tabs / Mutli / Fish Oil

Week #5: Cycle Assist 4 tabs / H-Drol (75MG) 3 tabs / 11-OXO (300MG) 4 tabs / Mutli / Fish Oil

Week #6: Cycle Assist 4 tabs / H-Drol (75MG) 3 tabs / 11-OXO (450MG) 6 tabs / Mutli / Fish Oil

Week #7: Cycle Assist 4 tabs / H-Drol (75MG) 3 tabs / 11-OXO (450MG) 6 tabs / Mutli / Fish Oil

Week #8: Cycle Assist 4 tabs / H-Drol (100MG) 4 tabs / 11-OXO (450MG) 6 tabs / Mutli / Fish Oil

Week #9: Cycle Assist 4 tabs / PCT Assist 3 tabs / Nolvadex (20MG) / Bioforge / Mutli / Fish Oil / Pre-Workout Sup

Week #10: Cycle Assist 4 tabs / PCT Assist 3 tabs / Nolvadex (20MG) / Bioforge / Mutli / Fish Oil / Pre-Workout Sup

Week #11: Cycle Assist 4 tabs / PCT Assist 3 tabs / Nolvadex (10MG) / Bioforge / Mutli / Fish Oil / Pre-Workout Sup

Week #12: Cycle Assist 4 tabs / PCT Assist 3 tabs / Nolvadex (10MG) / Bioforge / Mutli / Fish Oil / Pre-Workout Sup

I know a lot of people say PH's are a waste of money but my BF is currently to high to take TEST and they help me retain my strength while I'm on a cut. IMHO there is nothing I hate more then losing my strength or gains during a cut. My goal is to hit 220-230 by the end of the year and bring BF in range to take TEST. thanks in advance for any info or insight you can offer -Mel

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Reduce your bf by about 15% and then come back with a more readable post....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Dorkalicious is offline New Member
    thanks baby dick i will take that into consideration

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorkalicious View Post
    thanks baby dick i will take that into consideration
    And I was about to tell you all the reasons why your diet sucks.

Cut the attitude or your stay here will be short.

Thread Information