mr.trenoob is offline Junior Member

Tren noob needs help.

Hey all, new to the forum and looking for a little help. Just to give some background I am 29, 218 pounds, have been working out off and on for about 9 years but have been working out steadily for over a year (had to take several months off due to a bad injury). I have a diet that has been given to me by a personal trainer and have also worked with a personal trainer with a lifting program. At this point I am looking for some faster gains in mass and strength. Someone I am friends with at my gym works out with someone who I have known for many years to use roids. Our mutual friend approached me and said that his workout partner has Tren for $50 per ML. Now please do not flame me I know I don't know much about this stuff which is why I am posting here before I buy anything. So here are my questions.

1. What questions do I need to ask him about it?
    2. As far as dosage goes, what does 1ML equate to?
    3. How often will I need to take these doses?
    4. What things do I need to take with this to avoid potential side effects and PCT that are over the counter or can be ordered legally online?
    4. Are there things I will need to take that are not over the counter and are illegal to order online for potential side effects and PCT?
    5. Are there other things I should know in advance that I am not asking?

I am aware that this is not something to take lightly and I have done a fair amount of reading on here about it but I figured instead of searching through tons of threads it would be easier to just ask guidance from people who know more and can answer my specific questions. Again please do not flame me I am just looking for some help.

cb714 is offline Member
    Please do not start off with tren . For your own good bro do some research before doing anything. What is your body fat btw? What kind of injury did you have?

cb714 is offline Member
    Oh more thing... Not trying to flame you but if you did read through this site you would not be asking about tren for your first cycle. Plenty of good info on this site bro, take advantage of it. Read the stickies.

It's more than someone telling you what you should do. You should really read up on every chemical and what each does and fully grasp everything before injecting anything into your body.
    Last edited by cb714; 08-08-2011 at 07:59 PM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    first off tren is one of the most strongest things out there. You do not need tren.
    You dont take tren by itself.
    1ml is typically 1 shot.
    mg per ml matters.
    just forget about the tren

well the reason I am asking about it is because it is the only thing I know I can actually get and from what I read about it, it seems like it is a good one. I also can ask him if he has the other things I need to take with it if I can't just buy them legally since I am sure he uses it if that is the only one he sells. I won't use it unless I know I can use it correctly so that being said you guys still say I shouldn't bother? I will literally only do it if I know I have everything I need to use it as safely as possible.

you cant use tren alone correctly. And nothing you can get over the counter will help.'
    You dont need tren. It like sending someone out for their first drink and giving them a bottle of tequila.
    You will do yourself more harm then good

Gi812Many is offline Member
    Oh and one other thing, pricing is not supposed to be discussed either.....but, at that price...tell him to Tell him you want some Test Enanthate or some Cyp...and ask him the title of this song http://www.vevo.com/watch/ludacris/how-low/USUV70904352

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    you cant use tren alone correctly. And nothing you can get over the counter will help.'
    You dont need tren. It like sending someone out for their first drink and giving them a bottle of tequila.
    You will do yourself more harm then good
    but what I had just said was what if he has all the other stuff I need to take with it? I am not trying to argue with you it is just that you aren't really answering my points. If people say you should take x amount of this that and the other thing with tren and I can also get those things and follow dosage it really will do more harm than good?

Quote Originally Posted by Gi812Many View Post
    Oh and one other thing, pricing is not supposed to be discussed either.....but, at that price...tell him to Tell him you want some Test Enanthate or some Cyp...and ask him the title of this song http://www.vevo.com/watch/ludacris/how-low/USUV70904352
    I apologize.

Gi812Many is offline Member
    Bro if your set on using more than one compound....Test E and some Dbol for the first 4 weeks. You'll be money.

Quote Originally Posted by Gi812Many View Post
    Bro if your set on using more than one compound....Test E and some Dbol for the first 4 weeks. You'll be money.
    Only thing I know for certain at the moment I can get is the tren otherwise I would look at other options as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.trenoob View Post
    but what I had just said was what if he has all the other stuff I need to take with it? I am not trying to argue with you it is just that you aren't really answering my points. If people say you should take x amount of this that and the other thing with tren and I can also get those things and follow dosage it really will do more harm than good?
    cause under no circumstance should you be using tren . So if great you can get test and all the other pct stuff to go with it. You def dont need to run test and tren. Just cause you can get it doesnt mean you should use it.

There is no way to use tren properly for a first cycle

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Damn a lot of people who just wont listen to NO recently. No tren , no tren, no tren and NO not even if you can get something to go with it. Ask again about tren in 2 or 3 years after you have a 4 or more cycles under you belt.

Ge dad, I'm 16 and got my license yesterday, will you buy me a Ferrari today? Yeah good idea? NOT. Tren is the Ferrari and if you think you can handle it for the 1st time driving or think it would be a good idea for a beginner to drive then you are to immature to use any aas yet.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro if you do some research you will find that 1 compound is recommended on your 1st cycle.The reason behind this is if you have a bad reaction you know wat it is.Now you may see your friends taking something and they are doing great.But everyone is different.You need to learn about the side effects of the compounds you are using.So if something happens you know wat to do.Tren can make you lactate.Did you know this? Do you or your friends know how to combat this.Tren can and will give you severe ED and libdo problems.Long after you are done.This is why we say its not a starter compound.But some people dont listen.Good luck!

AstheticKing is offline Associate Member
    tren for 50 huh but a life time of never bieng the same...u do this as a first cycle u will regret it big time....do test as ur first cycle

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Bro if you do some research you will find that 1 compound is recommended on your 1st cycle.The reason behind this is if you have a bad reaction you know wat it is.Now you may see your friends taking something and they are doing great.But everyone is different.You need to learn about the side effects of the compounds you are using.So if something happens you know wat to do.Tren can make you lactate.Did you know this? Do you or your friends know how to combat this.Tren can and will give you severe ED and libdo problems.Long after you are done.This is why we say its not a starter compound.But some people dont listen.Good luck!
    See now out of everyone's replies this makes the most sense to me. I don't know why people are giving me weird analogies about ferrari's or just telling me no without really explaining the reasoning behind it (I still appreciate all helpful advice regardless). I am only asking questions right now so I can make an educated decision which at this point is no go

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    Educated desicion would be not to use tren !! Is 3 months of looking good worth a lifetime of erectile disfunction??

I just said at this point it is a no go.

Ft Knox 52 is offline New Member
    Yeah man, anyone will tell you thats not so smart..I just got done runnin my first cycle of 500mgs/week of Test Enth and I gotta tell you, very pleased with the results. I HIGHLY suggest that if you want to make the foray into the AAS world thats how you start, Run it for say 10 wks at a 300-500 mg/wk dosage and have the proper PCT to wrap it up i.e. Nolv and Clomid. See how you respond and then, add some compounds for your next one. Some Deca or Eq or something..Depends on your goals of course but, everyone will tell you to run test by itself for your first cycle..Good luck man. I wish there were forums like this availiable when I was a kid..People here beginner or vet are educated and been there..just listen first my man!

Quote Originally Posted by Ft Knox 52 View Post
    Yeah man, anyone will tell you thats not so smart..I just got done runnin my first cycle of 500mgs/week of Test Enth and I gotta tell you, very pleased with the results. I HIGHLY suggest that if you want to make the foray into the AAS world thats how you start, Run it for say 10 wks at a 300-500 mg/wk dosage and have the proper PCT to wrap it up i.e. Nolv and Clomid. See how you respond and then, add some compounds for your next one. Some Deca or Eq or something..Depends on your goals of course but, everyone will tell you to run test by itself for your first cycle..Good luck man. I wish there were forums like this availiable when I was a kid..People here beginner or vet are educated and been there..just listen first my man!
    I keep hearing people tell me I should try this that or the other thing but I don't know where to get them so I don't have any choices. Is there anything that is legit (as in actually good) and legal to obtain online or will I just have to keep asking around till I eventually find it or give up? I live in a smaller town so not many muscle machines to ask lol.

stpete is offline Banned
    No fishing here man...Be careful or you'll have a bunch of scammers in your inbox.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    No fishing here man...Be careful or you'll have a bunch of scammers in your inbox.
    Yeah I already read about scammers and I have ran into people trying to scam me for gaming accounts years ago when I sold game accounts. Thanks for the heads up regardless!

So let me just ask the question since I read it elsewhere. What do you guys think about a short cycle of Tren ? Still a bad idea? I am sorry if I come off like I think you guys don't know what you're talking about by asking about it more, I just don't know of anything else I can get and as I said someone wrote an article somewhere else saying Tren in short cycles for noobies isn't bad at all. Just asking the question here.

cb714 is offline Member
    No dude...NO tren period. avoid it.

Other stuff is easy to find man. Just put in a few good hours of searching and research on Google and you will find what you are looking for. The internet is world wide man, do not confine yourself to your small town and settle for what some guy at the local gym has. You will regret it.

Imagine how you would feel with milk coming out your tits and no erections. Might as well buy a dress and some panties to go along with it. Seriously bro, NO.
    Last edited by cb714; 08-10-2011 at 12:20 PM.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Some guys are 10 cycles deep and still will not use Tren cuz it can be so harsh. You need to slow down and do things right if you are going to do them.

stpete is offline Banned
    Why not visit the Lab?

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    I've done 5 cycles, one of them including Tren and I would never do it again. It shuts you down like a mofo. Just not worth it for me.

Get some Test Enathate or Test Cypionate . You'll be very happy with the results. Also make sure to educate yourself on PCT (Post-Cycle-Therapy).
    Last edited by ata1979; 08-11-2011 at 08:19 AM.

alright well if the consensus is still no then I guess im SOL. are there any threads you guys can point me to that give some legit ways to get test or other cycles you have recommended?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.trenoob View Post
    So let me just ask the question since I read it elsewhere. What do you guys think about a short cycle of Tren? Still a bad idea? I am sorry if I come off like I think you guys don't know what you're talking about by asking about it more, I just don't know of anything else I can get and as I said someone wrote an article somewhere else saying Tren in short cycles for noobies isn't bad at all. Just asking the question here.
    How many times do you have to ask the same question and get the same answer before you will understand No = No. You asked why people (me) give you weird analogies, maybe because a simple answer or even several explaining why it's a bad idea but yet you are still asking? Go back and start reading form the top. Re read it until you understand everyone is telling you NO.....

You want a legit way to get testosterone . Go see your doctor. Get a full hormone panel done and see what your testosterone levels are.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    How many times do you have to ask the same question and get the same answer before you will understand No = No. You asked why people (me) give you weird analogies, maybe because a simple answer or even several explaining why it's a bad idea but yet you are still asking? Go back and start reading form the top. Re read it until you understand everyone is telling you NO.....

You want a legit way to get testosterone. Go see your doctor. Get a full hormone panel done and see what your testosterone levels are.
    NO, Because i'm your Dad and Said So!!!

Thread Information