strollin is offline Associate Member

Prop or Enanthate

I know this ? has come up many times but I'm about to place an order and I'm not sure weather to order enanthate or prop or maybe even sust 350. I'm not worried about ed injections I did eod with sust250 before and it was great. I've also done icn enanthate but never prop. I want to gain as much as possible. I will be stacking but thats not the point just want to know what you guys think about these tests. The prop would be pvl does anyone know if theres pain with this brand. I can get other types but this is the cheapist for know. Thanks

dansteelman is offline Member
    You dont wanna run Prop for 12 weeks. Those Injections will get old. Run Enth. at 500MG a week, Injected monday and thursday. You can kickstart with prop, but i would never use it past a few weeks...ED injections get old real fast.

I plan on running 750mg test a week. And I'm not worried about ed getting old. I want to know if I'll put more mass on from prop.

bump

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    your goals to just gain mass heremake me say go with the enth...less frequent injects and you will be able to have a more stable level of test throughout the cycle after 3 or 4 weeks...use prop at the beginning to kickstart in place of dbol if you really want to gain some more mass...running it past 4 weeks is fine, but it just depends on who you are...choice is enth...just my .02

Thanks daem I was leaning twards enanthate . I've done it with other cycles and have been happy so I guess if it ain't broke don't fix it. Thanks guys! If anyone else has an opion let me know.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, u can use prop to kick start ur cycle along with enant. Thats what i do instead of using dbol . Run 100mgd prop ed for like 4 weeks that would work if ur looking to add the prop? Just a thought...

OG

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by dansteelman
    You dont wanna run Prop for 12 weeks. Those Injections will get old. Run Enth. at 500MG a week, Injected monday and thursday. You can kickstart with prop, but i would never use it past a few weeks...ED injections get old real fast.
    Much agreed.

Pain

Thread Information