Thread: First Cycle

The Lux is offline New Member

First Cycle

Hey lads,

I am 26 yrs old, 6"1 and 87kg. Dont know what my body fat is exactly. Around 12-15 i would guess?

I have been training since I was 18, and have put off hitting the gear for years, but feel as though I've really hit a plateau in the past 12 months with regard to adding size. I train like an animal / 5-6 days per week, and have put a little bit of weight on (past few months) by just increaing my cal intake (6-7 meal / day), good balanced meals p/c/f.

After much thought & deliberation as to what test to run (test e was the other option), I ended up getting some testobolin 325 (1ml = 325mcg), and gonna start on 1.5 ml / week - 3x0.5ml Mon Wed Fri (close to 500mcg). I also got come deca but decided I wont run it as its my first cycle. I'll be complimenting the cycle (10 weeks) with trying to take in even more food, with PCT.

Wanted to know what everyone thought? As well as running deca on a first cycle? I dont want to become a monster, I am naturally quite lean and just want to add some more mass, at the same time limit my water retention through the cycle.

All / any advice would be good.

Cheers.

stpete is offline Banned
    My thoughts are that you should run test e. I'm not a big fan of blends, and this being your first cycle, you might not enjoy those eod (not just m-w-f) injections over time. And no, deca isn't necessary right now.
    Need to work on your diet too. Without a solid diet it's all for not.
    Last edited by stpete; 08-09-2011 at 05:26 PM. Reason: diet

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I love Ed injections so it's all a personal bias. But not a fan of blends though, imo u would be better with a single ester

Thanks for the feedback.

Why the single ester boys as apposed to the blends?

My diet is solid atm.

stpete is offline Banned
    Personally, it(single esters) helps me to know exactly what my responds to best.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    X2^^
    And I use prop which is Ed shots and it's out of ur system detection in 3 weeks along with other differences between prop and enth and cyp

inked1314 is offline New Member
    With one compound intramuscular, you can see if any sides come about. you'll know immeadeately what's causing them/it. Eat clean as you stated you are doing. Get a LOT of rest............

Yeah sweet. I know. I run a business and thats going to be my biggest challenge - getting anough sleep.

I know its hard to say because everyone is different, but at 500mcg week, with the test blend, what type of sides would you (if any) expect to see throughout the cycle and when?

Also, should I bother running a Nolvadex or Clomid throughout or wait until PT?

Bigwaz is offline New Member
    Hey Lux how did the testobolin 325 go? i have just started a cycle with that and dbol what sort of gains did you get? i know a few other guys that have run this and tren and loved it.
    cheers
    waz

Thread Information