rondo is offline New Member

3rd cycle advice

Hi guys
    I've been planning my 2nd cycle and was looking into a test prop cycle.

My first cycle was just SD for 4 weeks then some months later I moved onto a standard Test e 500mg for 12 weeks with abit of SD added in at the end. The results were great however I was sick of the bloat, it was too obvious i was 'on' and felt i took on too much water. Also i prefer the idea of doing a shorter 8 week blast as opposed to a 12 week cycle whilst waiting afew weeks for the test e to kick in. So i was hoping to give Prop a go this time. I'm aware that injecting EOD/ED causes alot of people problems with pain etc. but I am not fussed about injecting tbh.

So the plan was to run 150/eod for 8 weeks....
    or
    Prop 100/eod with Tren 50/eod

or maybe even a test prop/nandrolone phenylpropionate?

Oh and the pct will be the standard nolva protocol. I used both clomid and nolva last time but I'm sure the clomid gave me some really bad sides.

What do you guys think? Would you recommend an AI or to just have nolva on hand?

I'm 22 btw... I've been training for around 4 years and I'm currently sitting at around 200lbs. (1162lb power lift total, bench squat deadlift).

Thanks for your time.
    Last edited by rondo; 08-12-2011 at 12:22 PM.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    I think you are NOT ready for tren . Your 2nd cycle and you want to dance with the big dog?!? There are much better and safer 2nd cycle options out there and all you need to do is spend a little more time researching.

thanks for the reply. Yeah I'm aware that tren maybe be a bit to early for me. That is why i proposed lower doses.... I was just interested in what you guys thought about the idea?

I've been recommended a test prop/nandrolone phenylpropionate cycle. I'm tempted by that or to just run the prop on its own tbh at 150EOD

so should i go with prop on its own for 150/eod for 8 weeks....

or

a test prop/nandrolone phenylpropionate cycle, which I've only ever heard good reviews about

??

Thread Information