hwy1378 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Acne during and between

Ok the acne is a real eye sore and painful.. their the big ones.. chest shoulders and upper stomach.. im between cycles on TRT 200mg Test Cyp a week. I tryed the anti Bi... the dish washer soap.... is it just something I have to deal with. I had two Pro body builders tell me at the gym cutt down on the test and use Equipoise ? any help

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    may not help but... my electrolosis says the folicles get clogged with oils and skin covers the pore this creates infection that is acne or foliculites. (skin treated with electrolosis is vulnerable after sessions) so she has me use Epson salt with a scrubby mit to basicaly grind off dead skin of the area, than use Neosporaine CREAM on the eara (ointment will just clogg further) the neosporine kills the bacteria/infections. I also tan, it seems to work, I like never break out sence tanning...unsure why.

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    In my .02 opinion, you seem like a candidate for accutane treatment. Its sounds like a lot of acne and maybe you could consider hitting it with the real deal medication to treat it. You should at least ask your doctor. Goodluck

Devils Advocate is offline Junior Member
    Accutane is da bomb! There's a LOT of horrible stories about it online though. Never had an issue myself except for dry sking, mainly the lips. Very annoying but VERY worth it. Only other thing that worked for me was Benzaclin which contains an antibiotic clindamycin and benzoyl peroxide but it's annoying to put a cream on, that dries you out every single day, multiple times a day. I also used some other oral antibiotic and tretinoin (topical)... Didn't work. Isotretinoin is where it's at. Only regret I have is not knowing about it sooner.
    Last edited by Devils Advocate; 08-09-2011 at 10:45 PM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    may not help but... my electrolosis says the folicles get clogged with oils and skin covers the pore this creates infection that is acne or foliculites. (skin treated with electrolosis is vulnerable after sessions) so she has me use Epson salt with a scrubby mit to basicaly grind off dead skin of the area, than use Neosporaine CREAM on the eara (ointment will just clogg further) the neosporine kills the bacteria/infections. I also tan, it seems to work, I like never break out sence tanning...unsure why.
    Sunlight dries out your sebascious glands and clears up your skin. It's only reason I ever bother getting sunlight.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 08-19-2011 at 05:56 PM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hwy1378 View Post
    Ok the acne is a real eye sore and painful.. their the big ones.. chest shoulders and upper stomach.. im between cycles on TRT 200mg Test Cyp a week. I tryed the anti Bi... the dish washer soap.... is it just something I have to deal with. I had two Pro body builders tell me at the gym cutt down on the test and use Equipoise ? any help
    are you using an AI (adex , arom , letro )?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    are you using an AI (adex , arom , letro )?
    I have liquid stane from arr on hand would that help. also will ask the doc about acutane

Blog Entries
    Just a update to my acne problem. I started using a-rr Liquid Stane ED and it has made a great improvement on my skin. I wasn't having any other sides so I didnt think estrogen.... but I gues it was.. So I hope this can help some of you

lilnba is offline Junior Member
    how much stane are you using if you dont mind me asking?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lilnba View Post
    how much stane are you using if you dont mind me asking?
    on a insulin syring I go to the 5..

deadlifter405 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hwy1378 View Post
    on a insulin syring I go to the 5..
    So that's 1/2 milligram of stane how often? And that's for your 200 mg/weekly TRT cruise?

I am very curious because I run TRT at 200 mg/week too and the acne is driving me nuts.

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by deadlifter405 View Post
    So that's 1/2 milligram of stane how often? And that's for your 200 mg/weekly TRT cruise?
    I am very curious because I run TRT at 200 mg/week too and the acne is driving me nuts.

Thanks!
    yes ED but im still not happy with my skin. i tryed to PM you but you must not have it on.

Thread Information