BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

Math question about injecting every 5/6 days vs. 7?

I've read a post on here where someone said if you inject every 5 days(say test at 250mg) it eventually comes out to 350 a week? Is this correct? what about injecting every 6 days (which is what I've been doing)

I guess the first question you guys are going to ask is why? Well, to be honest, I don't feel anything from the test. (my diet is great) I'm entering my 4th week...again realizing that the EQ won't kick in for a couple more weeks, I would think I should be feeling something from the Test by now??????

Thanks guys!!!!!

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Bro, what kind of test are you using? Of course you must know that there are fast acting esters and slower ones. I just started prop on Saturday and I can already feel it full force. I would say you might not be feeling it if you are taking enth, but you are on the 4th week so that is kinda strange... You should be feeling the test by now no matter what type it is.

Slypknot is offline Member
    Actually - with taking sust and deca I felt zero until the 5th week (though I was already growing a little bit by then)...just takes time and patience, neither of which I like...

whoisdaman...thanks bro for the response. I'm taking primoteston (test eth) at 250mg every 6 days. Though I've done a lot of research about low dosage cycles and the benefits from them and realizing some tests are slower than others, I guess I'm just not sure how fast acting primoteston is. I would think I should see something by now???
    Last edited by buylongterm; 03-25-2003 at 09:57 AM.

Slypknot as always, thanks for info. Yeah, I guess I need to be more patient, and I just thought because Its a low dosage cycle, that it might not be working or it takes longer to kick in.....

but does taking it every six days eventually up the dosage?
    Last edited by buylongterm; 03-25-2003 at 09:54 AM.

Slypknot is offline Member
    This is a FANTASTIC page to help you understand how blood levels are affected based on the type of AS and dosage timing.

http://www.come.to/roidcalc

Thread Information