bigwonn is offline New Member

Broke neck in Cancun

This is my first post on here, usually not at home on computer but i am forced to be for the next 3 weeks. Anyways the question i had was while in cancun i managed to break my neck, all this while on a 600mg/week enanthate and 50mg/ed winstrol . While in the hospital i dropped 15lbs, most of what i gained so far into the cycle. Wondering if it was still necessary to use clomid? i have it all, as today is 3 weeks after last shot. Alsowondering if anyone else has had a similar experience while on aas, i am out of the gym for 6 months says the doctor...thanks a lot.

NoLimits is offline Member
    Yes, take the clomid. You still need to get your test level back to normal. Sorry to hear about your accident. How did you break your neck?

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    Yes I would go ahead and take the clomid and save the rest for later...Sorry to hear that bad news. If you dont mind how did this happen?

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    Haha you beat me to it...

I was swimming in the ocean and one of the waves actually picked me up and threw me into a big rock...it was a pretty shitty deal at the mexican hospital, bargained with them about the price too, got it down to $900 from $1500 so that helped a bit, morpine didn't hurt either i guess...so it's going to be a long reovery but already have the next one planned out and ready to go....Cypionate @800mg/wk, Deca @600mg/wk, and throw winny in at the end. Hopefully this one should get me back up to around 215lbs. i am at 190 right now and feel like i am 16 again...still wondering if anything similar has ever happened to someone on here? thanks again

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Ouch!! sorry to hear that bro.. just thank God you're not paralyzed.
    take the clomid for sure... the sooner you get the boys back working the better... salvage what you can!
    good luck on the re-hab!
    R.

Thanks a lot rippes4fsu i plan on getting back in the gym as soon as possible, i'll be wearing the sweatshirts for a while thats for sure!

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by bigwonn
    i'll be wearing the sweatshirts for a while thats for sure!

too funny bro,, your just lucky to get out of that Mexican hospital with your kidneys, I hear they like to strip people for parts down there!!

Gilster is offline Member
    Your healing may take a little longer since you were on gear when you broke your neck. Your ph level goes higher when you are on gear. When this happens your body will use more calcium to compensate for the acidic levels trying to lower them and this will make your bone healing slower. Just thought you should know. This happened to me with a broken foot. It was supposed to heal in 4-5 weeks but it took 12.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Bro I'm sorry but w/ a broken neck the last thing you should be thinking about is your next cycle. If I were you I would be honest w/ your Dr. and tell him your situation. Get some good medical advice/attn. And somewhere down the road after your recovered you can start thinking about a cycle.
    Goodluck,

Thread Information