View Poll Results: Notice an aura around you that attracts women?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 83.33%
  • No

3 16.67%
    ownage77 is offline New Member

delete

delelte please
    Last edited by ownage77; 04-10-2012 at 02:54 PM.

SoCalSurfinPal is offline New Member
    I think your getting a little too excited there....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmnhw...feature=fvwrel

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Part of it is just your own enhanced self confidence but I agree, I have noticed it also. It could be the whole pheromone thing.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    i voted yes. I know what your talking about and this happens for a number of reasons,

you are more confident just knowing your juicing, generally women prefer confident men.

if your buff and in shape and stand out from the crowd, this is also going to get you noticed.

I have a fiance and a baby on the way, so always politely decline or detract attention away from myself, but it is nice to be noticed and commented on.

My 0.02

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    rubbish imo

Srobis15 is offline Associate Member
    It has been proven that women are able to sense confidence among men. I would probably just go with YOU feel better about yourself, therefore you show more confidence, which women find attracting. As for pheromones and stuff, I dont think so. However, celery does produce pheromones in men.....just sayin....

Nuzzi is offline Associate Member
    its really just your own confidence. on the other hand, it seems the bigger i get the less people talk to me, i just naturaly look like an a$$hole i guess. probly should eat more celery.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Yes. I think its a combination of your own extra confidence (cock walk) and I also they think can smell it. I once stole some dudes date without so much as saying a word or even looking at this chick. She just came and sat at my table and said she didn't want to be with her date any more and wanted to hang with me. This was at the height of my 2nd cycle. True story.

guitario is offline Associate Member
    No one is going to like you unless you like yourself. Having higher test levels and looking bigger generally makes you feel good so, ergo, you are more attractive to females.

If you're a socially inept retard though... an extra inch on the biceps won't help you get laid. :-)

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    rubbish imo
    Lmao, damn brits!

Confidence is mental. Yes, a larger, better looking physique will improve but it most def exists only in your head. Girls love geniune confidence not that fakely portrayed bs that most of you put out...all girls know im the man!

(j/k baby- i love you)

Srobis15 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuzzi View Post
    its really just your own confidence. on the other hand, it seems the bigger i get the less people talk to me, i just naturaly look like an a$$hole i guess. probly should eat more celery.
    Haha. Aint that the truth. Whenever I ask people what their first impression of me was, they always say they thought I looked like a typical meat head asshole at first.

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    All i know is when i get on a cycle i pick up 20 and 30 year old women,the thing is im 65.........i has to be the steroids

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    Lmao, damn brits!

Confidence is mental. Yes, a larger, better looking physique will improve but it most def exists only in your head. Girls love geniune confidence not that fakely portrayed bs that most of you put out...all girls know im the man!

(j/k baby- i love you)

heheheh..pvssy!!!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Nope.
    I'm prettier when I'm off

stpete is offline Banned
    Women, like men, are usually attracted to people that take care of themselves. Yes, steroids help imo.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Strong first post

Work on your game

If your planning on taking gear just to get laid then your on the wrong forum

Personally I have found gear to indirectly improve my confidence and give me a sort of aggressive assertiveness which has many a time helped me with women

But that's probably just a side effect of me being awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    [/B]

heheheh..pvssy!!!
    She's 7 months pregnant, insecure, jealous, mean and relentless when she attacks...a pvssy i am! :-)

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    lol all
    well, speaking as a girl I can say that I can usualy tell when my guy is starting a cycle...his breath is actualy diff and I find it utterly intoxicating, its soo sweet and I dont know but it actualy makes my heart race a little and there is a sort of weird machizmo about him, I do find my self staring at him alittle more as well

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    lol all
    well, speaking as a girl I can say that I can usualy tell when my guy is starting a cycle...his breath is actualy diff and I find it utterly intoxicating, its soo sweet and I dont know but it actualy makes my heart race a little and there is a sort of weird machizmo about him, I do find my self staring at him alittle more as well
    This is mere trickery on your part, youre just after his juice. Not his man juice, his JUICE!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    lol all
    There you have it from a woman and still people dont get or understand the whole Pheromone thing although it's proven in most all the other species. What makes you think we are that much different?

dmk327 is offline Associate Member
    Yes. It is actually something with scientific merit. I have little tome to look it up and post my source but it works off a natural mechanism known as "honest signaling". It has basis in theories of natural selection amd evolution.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by PK-V View Post
    Strong first post

Work on your game

If your planning on taking gear just to get laid then your on the wrong forum

Personally I have found gear to indirectly improve my confidence and give me a sort of aggressive assertiveness which has many a time helped me with women

But that's probably just a side effect of me being awesome
    I agree with this. Chicks say they care about looks, but they really don't. They care about your social value. What that means is the perceived level of power, money and importance. Confidence in yourself gives you those things. You shouldn't be training just to get chicks anyways, you should be doing it for yourself.

If you want chicks the best way to get them is to act like you're more important than they are. Let them make the effort to win your attention.

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    Definately agree with Honkey. Take care of yourself, develop yourself, advance yourself. The chicks will flock. When I was single I never spent much time chasin after girls but as my old roommate used to say, "damn you bang so many chicks your bed sheets don't even have a chance to cool off".

One of the best ways to improve yourselves is intellect. We're all big strong guys here, so unfortunately as a stereotype we are expected to be dumb. Break that stereotype, pick up a book, read some classics, read the paper everyday. Become a double threat. Women that seek intelligence are usually the ones worth marrying IMO.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    She's 7 months pregnant, insecure, jealous, mean and relentless when she attacks...a pvssy i am! :-)
    heheheheh...I get it bro..jes clownin...I got two kids in diapers, I am all to familiar with the raging hormones of mama bear...heheheh..

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    I notice I am more attracted to girls..

Anyone notice more attraction from dudes at the gym? lol has to work both ways right

Gi812Many is offline Member
    From my experience 100%....Even my B-O changes, which my ex wife goes bunkers over..LOL Science has proven pheromones are real and surely with the increased Test like in nature has to attract females. Sure confidence has something to do with it but, im naturally confident and flirty. I personally experience bazaar behavior in women when im on roids, for instance.....Just 2 weeks ago I was visiting my family at their restaurant and the woman had her 16 year old daughter come and ask me for my #??? Was just talking to them and I felt like her daughter was the one being promiscuous...I dont know maybe they do something maybe they dont but, weird stuff has happened in my past while on them.

target88 is offline New Member
    always lurking around the threads but this one made me laugh!

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    rubbish imo
    That's becuause you're irresitable to women haha

I notice more looks and easier demeanour in women while on AAS. I agree with LveByts that its partially enhanced self perception therefore enhanced self confidence and pheremones.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheClinch View Post
    I notice more looks and easier demeanour in women while on AAS. I agree with LveByts that its partially enhanced self perception therefore enhanced self confidence and pheremones.
    I think it's mostly the self confidence. It's kind of like in baseball, you're not going to hit many homeruns if you don't think you can do it. Same thing goes with getting broads.

Quote Originally Posted by ata1979 View Post
    Definately agree with Honkey. Take care of yourself, develop yourself, advance yourself. The chicks will flock. When I was single I never spent much time chasin after girls but as my old roommate used to say, "damn you bang so many chicks your bed sheets don't even have a chance to cool off".

One of the best ways to improve yourselves is intellect. We're all big strong guys here, so unfortunately as a stereotype we are expected to be dumb. Break that stereotype, pick up a book, read some classics, read the paper everyday. Become a double threat. Women that seek intelligence are usually the ones worth marrying IMO.
    Thanks Dr.Phil

bump, anyother anecdotes?

Ok there's somethin goin on, my test levels are high and Im gettin noticed like CRAZY

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    There you have it from a woman and still people dont get or understand the whole Pheromone thing although it's proven in most all the other species. What makes you think we are that much different?
    Exactly!

But it doesn't matter to me, I'm always "on" and I'm a sexy mofo to begin with

ethan1029 is offline New Member
    restating what others said- you probably carry yourself with more confidence, even if you dont mean to. that plus physique changes can deff get you some looks

jelly is offline Associate Member
    This is mere trickery on your part, youre just after his juice. Not his man juice, his JUICE!
    Women are so devious.. Especially when they want something from you.

I ALWAYS notice more attention when on the juice. It has to be something with phermones and/or body language from increased confidence.

darkcrayz is offline Member
    aura? no, its probably that i walk around eye ****ing every decent looking girl.

Thread Information