Guerilla is offline New Member

first cycle test

test enth. for 12 weeks at 400 mg/ week. ive read about it. i know i should keep Nolvadex on hand to combat gyno (10 mg/ day). do i need anything for a post cycle? or during the cycle?

thanks.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    stats

sorry.

34 y.o.
    6'3"
    200 lbs.

never done a cycle before

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    whats your bf% and is your diet on point to accomidate your goal and what is exactly your goal for this cycle. save the nolva for pct and pick up some clomid as well. us an aromitose inhibitor on cycle to combat estrogen related sides ie: gyno and bloat. check out ar-r at the top of the screen to pick up these items. read the pct stickies and come back with your proposed pct plan for input (no spoon feeding, research is your friend).
    btw 6'3" and 200lbs seems like your diet might be the culprit if size is your goal.

Srobis15 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    whats your bf% and is your diet on point to accomidate your goal and what is exactly your goal for this cycle. save the nolva for pct and pick up some clomid as well. us an aromitose inhibitor on cycle to combat estrogen related sides ie: gyno and bloat. check out ar-r at the top of the screen to pick up these items. read the pct stickies and come back with your proposed pct plan for input (no spoon feeding, research is your friend).
    btw 6'3" and 200lbs seems like your diet might be the culprit if size is your goal.
    Well said. I agree on this. Nolva and Clomid are good for PCT, however some people do use it during cycle to combat estrogen related side effects. However, its all about your body type and what works best for you. I would also recommend keeping an AI such as Aromasin or Adex on hand, just in case. It is ALWAYS best to have everything you need before you even start a cycle. Dont be one of those guys who gets halfway through a cycle and realizes he needs to order more of something.

But yes, we do need a BF% to know what we are dealing with. That will help us critique your diet, but from the stats so far, I would say you need to eat more if you are looking to bulk up. Check out the diet section for tips, and post your proposed diet there to let members tweak it, if need be.

However I am glad you are only using Test at 400mg a week for your first cycle. Seems lately most new users are trying to stack 2-3 harsh AAS together their first cycle.

bodyfat is 10% ive been weight training for years but not so much for size and strength, mostly circuits for fat loss. my goal is to gain strength. i was always a fat boy, and i gain bodyfat easily. i eat 6-7 times a day. mostly protein, fruits, vegetables, and nuts. i eat maybe one to two sweet potatos a day post workout and take whey protein and creatine and fish oil. i eat at least 250-300 g protein a day, but am sure my carbs are lacking.

oh and i eat very clean and dont want to change that

Looks good bro.I would have a AI on hand incase of bloating.And run nova and clomid for pct.

thanks Songdog. I wanna explore nutrition a little more before i start. i think i could benefit from increasing complex carbohydrate. I dont want to make strength gains, only to lose them when i go off ASS. Do you have any specific reccomendations for dosages on the AI and Nolva/ Clomid? Thx.

Hit the pct section it will tell you doseage for clomid and nova.Cant think off hand I cruise.I run adex .25 eod.Hit the diet section.They can help you on your diet.

Thread Information