Thread: Steroids at 17

Jack232 is offline New Member

Steroids at 17

I just learned that my brother who will be 17 in 2 months has been doing steroids since last tuesday (a total of 7 days). He did one deca injection last tuesday along with 3 pills a day. I was just wondering if this could potentially screw him up in the future (for example, his height development) if he continues. If he stops right now would there be cause for concern since he did it only for a very short period of time? Is there anything he needs to do besides stop to make sure he will not be negatively affected? Thanks for your help

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack232 View Post
    I just learned that my brother who will be 17 in 2 months has been doing steroids since last tuesday (a total of 7 days). He did one deca injection last tuesday along with 3 pills a day. I was just wondering if this could potentially screw him up in the future (for example, his height development) if he continues. If he stops right now would there be cause for concern since he did it only for a very short period of time? Is there anything he needs to do besides stop to make sure he will not be negatively affected? Thanks for your help
    If he stopped today, he'd probably be okay in a few weeks. But let's get this straight, he's not even 17 and he's doing a deca & orals only cycle? I really think you need to dime him out to your parents. He can easily **** himself up for the rest of his life.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah he is going to mess himself up are you sure you are talking about your brother here?

guitario is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Yeah he is going to mess himself up are you sure you are talking about your brother here?
    It's probably his sister..

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    deca is very suppressive of natural test production.. He needs to STOP NOW!

and NO dont give him any more stuff... his age should help him bounce back. Stop NOW!

wtf is he taking 3x a day?

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    My cousin did the same type cycle as a teenager. He has to take test for the rest of his life now because he shut himself down and never recovered.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    If he stopped today, he'd probably be okay in a few weeks. But let's get this straight, he's not even 17 and he's doing a deca & orals only cycle? I really think you need to dime him out to your parents. He can easily **** himself up for the rest of his life.
    Yea i don't know what the hell he was thinking apparently the guy he got them from said that the pills and the injections work together so he did one shot of 300 mg tuesday with 2 pills one right after and one before bed and then took 3 pills a day (morning, afternoon, night) each day up until today. He said he doesn't feel any different then before so i think he should be okay

Quote Originally Posted by im83931;5721***
    My cousin did the same type cycle as a teenager. He has to take test for the rest of his life now because he shut himself down and never recovered.
    How long did he do it for?

He's taking 3 deca pills a day (morning,afternoon,night) along with one 300 mg injection last tuesday. Had it harmed him, would he feel any different?

pointblank is offline Junior Member
    your "brother" eh

Dragon666 is offline Junior Member
    Just a single shot of Deca 200 will shut down your natural test production completely in just 5 days. Which means at this point he's going to have to do some PCT regardless, or get lucky and his body may restore the levels naturally if, like the others are saying, he stops now. That's a Peter Pan dream though... if he's got him mind set on it, he's not going to stop. It's like, when a kid's ready to have sex... by golly, he's going to have it. So educated them, and pray for them. Ultimately they'll walk the road they choose for themselves, not you choose for them. Tell him he seriously ****ed up, show him your fangs... then nurture him and educate him so he doesn't do more damage.

Thanks for all the info guys, I was just wondering if deca would close growth plates because I heard that some roids tend to do that to younger users. But I'm thinking even if it does, since he only did it for a week we shouldn't worry about that

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    He's taking 3 deca pills a day (morning,afternoon,night) along with one 300 mg injection last tuesday. Had it harmed him, would he feel any different?
    then he isnt taking deca , are you just fishing for info or what?

these, 'my friend/brother/husband' threads should be zapped straight away.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post

The injections were deca I saw the bottle but he ripped off the label of the pills, they're orange I just assumed they were also deca because he said that they work together. I'm not just fishing for info I just wanna know if he'll be okay by just stopping right now or if we need to do something else

Colton is offline New Member
    He needs to stop now end of story. And get some pct just in case. It doesn't matter what he's taking, what matters is that he is still takin roids at too young of an age. Listen to these guys

gjames2012 is offline Junior Member
    wayyy too young on this one so whether him or you! too young and stop before you regret it for the rest of your life

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    You wont feel the effects of "harm" untill the cycles over with. Except for erectile disfunction from running deca without a test with it. Not to mentien hell never reach his peak testosterone if he does this now

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    How long did he do it for?
    One 10 week cycle.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    You definitely need to stop him if you can. He's way to young.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    So if he stops now then what should he do? Any PCT? and if so what?

or just go cold turkey and call it a day...
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    IMO cold turkey. His age will help him bounce back and only one shot.

Just make sure he doesnt stop working out and etc. Eat good and keep working hard.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Agreed, stop everything immediatly. I really doubt a need for PCT after just one deca shot @ 200. I know it can shut you down but IMO no need to fvck around with PCT meds.

benten is offline New Member
    Sorry for stealing the thread but just a quick question, i got this friend that is 17 years old and he asked me if a low dose of dianabol say like 10-20 mg aday for a couple of weeks would give him good results with minimum harm to the liver, minimum gyno and no risk of being unable to produce natural testosterone for the rest of your life... .. so his question is Is it possible to run a low dose cycle of dianabol and get good gains and no or little sideeffects? thanks for the answers because ive got no idea ;D

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by benten View Post
    Sorry for stealing the thread but just a quick question, i got this friend that is 17 years old and he asked me if a low dose of dianabol say like 10-20 mg aday for a couple of weeks would give him good results with minimum harm to the liver, minimum gyno and no risk of being unable to produce natural testosterone for the rest of your life... .. so his question is Is it possible to run a low dose cycle of dianabol and get good gains and no or little sideeffects? thanks for the answers because ive got no idea ;D
    oh jez............

my brother/friend, yous must think we are stupid

vv3
    vv3 is offline New Member
    why do you even lie? it's an internet forum for god's sake

holy crap im actually not lying how about being helpful guys? seriously, please answer the question..
    Last edited by benten; 08-17-2011 at 03:35 PM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    no. There is no thing that is going to give benefits with out chance of sides or screwing himself up

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    holy crap im actually not lying how about being helpful guys? seriously, please answer the question..
    I'm getting that troll feeling, if you not a troll...then thats a terrible idea and shouldn't be considered under any circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    no. There is no thing that is going to give benefits with out chance of sides or screwing himself up
    Okey, so if he uses 10-20 mg of dianabol every day for a 5 week period but he uses the first day 160 mg nolvadex and then 20 mg nolvadex the rest of the days would this remove the chances of gyno? And livercure tabs for the livertoxic would it erase this problem? and how big are the chances that your balls wont produce natural testosterone after the cycle?(ever)
    Last edited by benten; 08-17-2011 at 04:15 PM.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Benton, drop it... there is no way to take steroids at 17 without harm, we are really not here to help a 17 year old try to find a way to run a minimum gains/risk cycle or any other cycle for that matter and it seems clear after your last post that you are fishing for information.

To the OP just stop the cycle, He/You have not done the stuff long enough where the risks of using PCT drugs will outwiegh the benefits.

Okey, so if he uses 10-20 mg of dianabol every day for a 5 week period but he uses the first day 160 mg nolvadex and then 20 mg nolvadex the rest of the days would this remove the chances of gyno? And livercure tabs for the livertoxic would it erase this problem? and how big are the chances that your balls wont produce natural testosterone after the cycle?(ever)
    This sure doesnt sound like it for your friend. You are trying to find a way to justify it to much. 160mg of nolva? lol
    at 17 he is going to fvck himself up. That simple take it or leave it

Haha i am fishing for information to help my friend, but still i dont get why there is alot of douches on these forums im only asking for help.... But i will recommend him not to use the cycle because n1 will ****ing help ...

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Sounds like you did a shot and got cold feet.
    So just toss the rest, safely. (Recycle).
    And give me the name and address of the guy who sold you the gear.

No need to jump on any PCT meds.

Your pills might be Dianabol .

Pending on your relationship with your parents, would be great to tell them that you fukked up, realized it, and did something about it.
    So they can help you get some Bloodwork done in about 2 months to make sure you´re ok.

Good luck!

jdot is offline New Member

Pending on your relationship with your parents, would be great to tell them that you fukked up, realized it, and did something about it.
    So they can help you get some Bloodwork done in about 2 months to make sure you´re ok.

Good luck!
    Best response, I think your 100% right.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Deca dick is a real mofo. I hated it and would never touch deca again.
    My personal opinion on this thread is you are fishing for info to see if you can do a cycle.

Haha i am fishing for information to help my friend, but still i dont get why there is alot of douches on these forums im only asking for help.... But i will recommend him not to use the cycle because n1 will ****ing help ...
    you got the help. you just dont like it because its not what you want to hear

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Thank you Gixxer.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post

Good luck!
    He should also take any sort of beating his old man will give him for it like a man.

dirtysouth is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post

agreed

Thread Information