Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Gonna have to agree with you on that one.

They dude cycled young, and got gyno. Least we can do, now that the damage is done, is steer him in the right direction.
    isnt this just the same as saying,' dont do it but we'll tell you how to do it right whenever you chose not to listen anyhow'?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I believe so its like giving the other youngsters a green light.So where do you draw the line?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    isnt this just the same as saying,' dont do it but we'll tell you how to do it right whenever you chose not to listen anyhow'?
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I believe so its like giving the other youngsters a green light.So where do you draw the line?
    No, its called damage limitation.

The said truth is that members/newbie's come here and they have already f*cked themselves up doing something wrong along the line. And if we all just turned around and said, "you shouldn't have been using thats your fault" this forum wouldn't be the place it is today.

I agree, prevention is better than treatment, something I prech when using AI's on cycle, as opposed to waiting, getting gyno and using Tamoxifen .

If you choose not to adivise a newbie on a cycle, if you think he's 'too young', 'not the right stats', thats your choice. But that doesn't mean others are not allowed to advise him if they think he's going to use regardless of age or build.

You can argue that if no one advised newbie's at the wrong age/stats they wont use steroids , but some will and if they haven't been steered in the right direction AFTER being told to thoroughly avoid them becuase of age/stats, they're going to f*ck themselves and end up with side effects, temporarily or permanent. Thats when I tend to step in a give my opinion, whether or not its listened too or not.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post

The said truth is that members/newbie's come here and they have already f*cked themselves up doing something wrong along the line. And if we all just turned around and said, "you shouldn't have been using thats your fault" this forum wouldn't be the place it is today.

I agree, prevention is better than treatment, something I prech when using AI's on cycle, as opposed to waiting, getting gyno and using Tamoxifen .

If you choose not to adivise a newbie on a cycle, if you think he's 'too young', 'not the right stats', thats your choice. But that doesn't mean others are not allowed to advise him if they think he's going to use regardless of age or build.

You can argue that if no one advised newbie's at the wrong age/stats they wont use steroids, but some will and if they haven't been steered in the right direction AFTER being told to thoroughly avoid them becuase of age/stats, they're going to f*ck themselves and end up with side effects, temporarily or permanent. Thats when I tend to step in a give my opinion, whether or not its listened too or not.
    Couldn't have said it better myself!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    ^^^

Me too...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    sorry guys, im not trying to be argumentative but i disagree, it seems right up there in your posts thats its ok for them to go ahead cos 'we will advise you eventually'.

this particular member was advised time and time again not to continue with his cycling and did he listen? he comes on after every cycle he does full of paranoia and with his cocky 'dont tell me im too young' posts etc, and then he gets accepted into the 'fold' by mods. its double standards in my view.

i do agree with swifto if someone has come on fresh to the board with a problem due to bad advice outside of the forum, but this kid in this thread deserves all that comes to him, he was warned multiple times. just another 'feet under the table' case.

i'll just stay out of sub 25yr old member threads from now on, seems pointless to discourage
    Last edited by dec11; 08-24-2011 at 10:57 AM.

Brunch is offline New Member

You can argue that if no one advised newbie's at the wrong age/stats they wont use steroids, but some will and if they haven't been steered in the right direction AFTER being told to thoroughly avoid them becuase of age/stats, they're going to f*ck themselves and end up with side effects, temporarily or permanent. Thats when I tend to step in a give my opinion, whether or not its listened too or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Couldn't have said it better myself!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    ^^^

Me too...
    people like this, is the reason i come to the forum daily srs *proud*

Sulixe is offline Banned
    Alright thanks a lot

Now can i get some clues as to how i fix this? i just completed the cycle and planned on running letrozole 1.5mg ED for the next 3 weeks after my last injections before running nolva/clomid PCT.

might not be enough to reverse gyno fully as it is incrusted since 2 years, but at least reduce the gyno i just got from THIS cycle.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Run nolva at 40mgs ed until gyno symptoms disappear and then continue nolva until the end of pct...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member

perfectly said. i remember when i joined i needed damage control and the thread was similar to this.
    difference was i was begging for help, here the OP came off like a punk..

funny thing is that it was about gyno also...

OP- be humble man, ur young, stop being such a pain.....listen and learn, and most of all....be thankful....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information