Sulixe is offline Banned

Tren and gyno problem.

Stats:
    21 years old
    5'9
    219 lbs
    12% BF
    4 cycles
    5 years training on and off, seriously last 3 years.

Ive been running the following cycle for the last 12 weeks:
    1-12 test prop 50mg ed
    1-11 tren ace 60mg ed
    1-2 dbol 30mg ed
    3-8 inj winny 50mg ed
    1-10 arimidex .5 mg eod
    11-12 letrozole 1.5mg ED

Ive been cutting the weeks 1-7 (went from 207 lbs at 17% To 202 lbs at 10%)
    then bulking from week 8 to 12 (went from 202 at 10% to 219 at 12%)

I had pre-existing gyno from a deca cycle, and while i was cutting from week 1 to 8, i was sweating all the time so my nipples were hard and gyno didn't appear as worse as usual.

Now i've just finished cutting, dropped all cardio and starting gaining weight. The problem is that my bitchtits look worse than what they used to be. if i squeeze my chest they can even slightly be seen through my shirt. embarassing.

Thats why i've stopped the arimidex .5 mg eod and jumped on letrozole 1.5mg ED

I'm still seing crazy weight gains and strength gains in the gym, which makes me believe that even of 1.5 mg ed of letrozole my estrogen isn't completely wiped out. Libido still extremely strong.

I cant stand the side effects of pramipexole, taking it like .5 mg once a week when i can afford to feel like shit the entire day.

I,ve read that prolactin induced gyno is impossible without estrogen. Will the letrozole by itself halt or reverse my gyno progression? Im gonna run letrozole 1 or 2 more weeks at 1.5 mg ED (with no anabolics, just finished cycle.) then jump on PCT.

my gyno is soft. Looks like Impossible-to-get-rid-of fatty tissues right under the nipple. there's a lump but its soft, nothing's hard under the nipple and when they're erect it doesn,t look like i have gyno at all. (look at my profile pic)

PS: i don't want to hear the same shit "you're too young, stop" that i,ve been hearing when i started cycling at 19. I know im young, but i know what i'm doing and I already cope with side effects and i'm not stopping now. Save your speech for other youngsters.
    Last edited by Sulixe; 08-20-2011 at 10:55 AM.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulixe View Post
    Stats:
    21 years old
    5'9
    219 lbs
    12% BF
    4 cycles

1-12 test prop 50mg ed
    1-11 tren ace 60mg ed
    1-2 dbol 30mg ed
    3-8 inj winny 50mg ed
    1-10 arimidex .5 mg eod
    11-12 letrozole 1.5mg ED

I had pre-existing gyno from a deca cycle, and while i was cutting from week 1 to 8, i was sweating all the time so my nipples were hard and gyno didn't appear as worse as usual.

Now i've just finished cutting, dropped all cardio and starting gaining weight. The problem is that my bitchtits look worse than what they used to be. if i squeeze my chest they can even slightly be seen through my shirt. embarassing.

I'm still seing crazy weight gains and strength gains in the gym, which makes me believe that even of 1.5 mg ed of letrozole my estrogen isn't completely wiped out. Libido still extremely strong.

I cant stand the side effects of pramipexole, taking it like .5 mg once a week when i can afford to feel like shit the entire day.

I,ve read that prolactin induced gyno is impossible without estrogen. Will the letrozole by itself halt or reverse my gyno progression? Im gonna run letrozole 1 or 2 more weeks at 1.5 mg ED (with no anabolics, just finished cycle.) then jump on PCT.

my gyno is soft. Looks like Impossible-to-get-rid-of fatty tissues right under the nipple. there's a lump but its soft, nothing's hard under the nipple and when they're erect it doesn,t look like i have gyno at all. (look at my profile pic)

PS: i don't want to hear the same shit "you're too young, stop" that i,ve been hearing when i started cycling at 19. I know im young, but i know what i'm doing and I already cope with side effects and i'm not stopping now. Save your speech for other youngsters.
    find another forum then. you're too young. and you've a very annoying attitude to boot

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Stats:
    21 years old
    5'9
    219 lbs
    12% BF
    4 cycles

1-12 test prop 50mg ed
    1-11 tren ace 60mg ed
    1-2 dbol 30mg ed
    3-8 inj winny 50mg ed
    1-10 arimidex .5 mg eod
    11-12 letrozole 1.5mg ED

apparently not

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Probably not the best way to ask for help..

Srobis15 is offline Associate Member
    If you already know what you are doing, why do you need to get on our forums and ask for information? You obviously know it all already, right?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Another smartash

bobr is offline New Member
    If B6 doesn't work you'll need Dostinex. Now you do know.

nobloat is offline Associate Member
    The problem is your workout . your not symetric at all. . Your favoring on side of your body and dont know it.

Sulixe is offline Banned
    people calling my a smartass yet bothering posting to be even more cocky....

I'm not being a smartass, i just dont want to hear the same bashing i get everytime i ask a question. Thats not changing my mind. Ive supplied all the info the vets need about my problem and now i need some help with the only side effect im getting and can't seem to halt it.

Will caber give me the same side effects of low-energy and insomnia as prami?

Why am i still getting gyno while on 1.5 mg of letrozole ? I believed even prolactin gyno needed estrogen to develop?

Sorry if i didn't seem to have a good attitude, but the copy/pasted responses about the endocrine system not being developped till 25 and other parroted responses just piss me off. I know all that already, i understood the risks and i already made my choice. 2 years down the road i regret none of it.

Now im having a problem and i seek help of experienced members.

I know what im doing because my diet is top-notch, my training is top-notch and i'm having better results than pretty much anyone geared up that i know. Very satisfied with my own gains. Little problem is gyno. thats all.
    Last edited by Sulixe; 08-20-2011 at 09:03 PM.

Sulixe is offline Banned
    people calling my a smartass yet bothering posting to be even more cocky....

I'm not being a smartass, i just dont want to hear the same bashing i get everytime i ask a question. Thats not changing my mind. Ive supplied all the info the vets need about my problem and now i need some help with the only side effect im getting and can't seem to halt it.

Will caber give me the same side effects of low-energy and insomnia as prami?

Why am i still getting gyno while on 1.5 mg of letrozole ? I believed even prolactin gyno needed estrogen to develop?

Sorry if i didn't seem to have a good attitude, but the copy/pasted responses about the endocrine system not being developped till 25 and other parroted responses just piss me off. I know all that already, i understood the risks and i already made my choice. 2 years down the road i regret none of it.

Now im having a problem and i seek help of experienced members.

I know what im doing because my diet is top-notch, my training is top-notch and my gains are top-notch. Little problem is gyno. thats all.

please?

Str8Jakked is offline Associate Member
    Due to the way that you have spoken to/treated people in a lot of your past posts/threads, it does not surprise me as to why no one wants to help you... besides if your training was "top-notch", you would have much better chest development- just sayin'...

Blog Entries
    You know the score here yet you make a post demanding 'none of the usual shit' what did you expect!?

Sulixe is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    You know the score here yet you make a post demanding 'none of the usual shit' what did you expect!?
    i expect people to answer questions and share their knowledge, isn't it what this forum is for?

Quote Originally Posted by Str8Jakked View Post
    Due to the way that you have spoken to/treated people in a lot of your past posts/threads, it does not surprise me as to why no one wants to help you... besides if your training was "top-notch", you would have much better chest development- just sayin'...
    Please give me some refferences. I might have been harsh a few times but i do not consider myself a e-thug.

My chest has improved a lot in the last 6 months and is slowly catching on the rest, and despite its small size, it still pushes a lot of weight.
    Last edited by Sulixe; 08-20-2011 at 10:14 PM.

Blog Entries
    i expect people to answer questions and share their knowledge, isn't it what this forum is for?

Please give me some refferences. I might have been harsh a few times but i do not consider myself a e-thug.

My chest has improved a lot in the last 6 months and is slowly catching on the rest, and despite its small size, it still pushes a lot of weight.
    the priority is to promote safe usage of AAS amongst those who are ready for them. you are not and most probably damaging your natty system. we cant condone you and disregard every other youngster.

just because youve hung out here and contributed to threads doesnt change the fact you shouldnt be doing this. thats my take on it.

and its not just you, theres afew others with the old 'foot in the doorway' routine. i dont agree with that either

I agree with dec11 100% You ignore our advise.Then you keep posting asking questions.When you know and were told repeatedly.We dont advise youg kids.But you keep pushing your will and get upset when you dont get your way.Sorry bro the rules are for everyone and that includes YOU. BYE!!

stpete is offline Banned
    OP-You're too too young. Take your smart ass somewhere else.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    the priority is to promote safe usage of AAS amongst those who are ready for them. you are not and most probably damaging your natty system. we cant condone you and disregard every other youngster.

just because youve hung out here and contributed to threads doesnt change the fact you shouldnt be doing this. thats my take on it.

and its not just you, theres afew others with the old 'foot in the doorway' routine. i dont agree with that either
    Well said Dec11, just as you said OP - You reserve the right to make the final decision when it comes to you and your body. However, we reserve the right to give advice to who we sit fit. Unfortunatley being 21 & having cycled 4 times, which means you probably started at around 18, you project everything we try to prevent.

All in all I wish/hope the best for you and mean no disrespect.

Sulixe is offline Banned
    with this kind of attitude, any younger who spends some time reading before making an account on this forum will just say he's 25, when he might be as low as 16.

I hope you guys realise that.

nobloat is offline Associate Member
    Heres straight advise. YOU DON'T have GYNO At ALL . you have a longer pectoral muscle on your right side. you prob always had it . Its getting more noticable with aas. Personally I think your larger right peck looks a lil better . Start streching the left.Breaking up the fascia can give more room to grow. PS- stop using tren at 19
    Last edited by nobloat; 08-21-2011 at 10:42 AM.

Blog Entries
    with this kind of attitude, any younger who spends some time reading before making an account on this forum will just say he's 25, when he might be as low as 16.

I hope you guys realise that.
    plenty before including yourself havent, so im sure we'll live with that lol

Yeah that chest is messed up.Genetics I guessnot bustin on ya.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Right side looks different from your left. Not just the chest...even your delt. You are too young to have done that many cycles and the one you're on looks like a mess.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    You cannot judge his chest from that picture. You also can't judge symmetry well from that picture. I can't believe nobody will help this guy. This place is the best forum for a reason, let's try and keep it that way. Sorry OP, if I knew the answer I would help you out.

Sulixe is offline Banned
    Here's another picture of my nipples not hardened, taken shortly before my avatar pic. You can clearly see gyno, no?

And i believe my right side looks different on my avatar because of the angle.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    You cannot judge his chest from that picture. You also can't judge symmetry well from that picture. I can't believe nobody will help this guy. This place is the best forum for a reason, let's try and keep it that way. Sorry OP, if I knew the answer I would help you out.
    he a cocky kid who has been told often enough to leave well alone then he comes running back with problems

Sulixe is offline Banned
    he a cocky kid who has been told often enough to leave well alone then he comes running back with problems
    Maybe if you guys weren't just as cocky and were a little helpful i wouldn't have problems!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Maybe if you guys weren't just as cocky and were a little helpful i wouldn't have problems!
    maybe if you listened and didnt juice at your age you wouldn't have these problems. But you were cocky and knew better
    Last edited by gixxerboy1; 08-22-2011 at 08:09 AM.

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    I don't see gyno. I think your just really paranoid. Don't worry

Blog Entries
    just shows the immaturity, YOU put the drugs in YOUR body...........

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    4 cycles at 21 years of age, ouch.

I think you have gyno or puffyness in your right nipple.

I got gyno, acne when I cycled too young and now I have scars for life, not to mention a small case of gyno.

Your cycle is also off.

Lift to live is offline Junior Member
    Yeah bro I have to say that I mentally was where you were when you started in not thinking I could get any advice bc of my age no matter how bad I wanted to run had my whole cycle planned out bought sitting in my cabinet while I was 21 years old and I had an awakening maybe there is a legitimate reason nobody responds to young guys..... Bc they been there done that so I took there advice and am 25 on first cycle and have similar stats to you and would bet that if you took your time your future in this game would be brighter but your running many compounds already seemingly with little rhyme or reason take a step back dude and look at the bigger picture man you have stifled yourself and there's no turning back now. So I recommend stop posting till your 25 bc this is what you'll get and do more research on other posts cus nobodys gonna help u and we both no that's not gonna stop you. PS hope you plan to adopt or have no kids in the future man

Live and learn

Sulixe is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lift to live View Post
    Yeah bro I have to say that I mentally was where you were when you started in not thinking I could get any advice bc of my age no matter how bad I wanted to run had my whole cycle planned out bought sitting in my cabinet while I was 21 years old and I had an awakening maybe there is a legitimate reason nobody responds to young guys..... Bc they been there done that so I took there advice and am 25 on first cycle and have similar stats to you and would bet that if you took your time your future in this game would be brighter but your running many compounds already seemingly with little rhyme or reason take a step back dude and look at the bigger picture man you have stifled yourself and there's no turning back now. So I recommend stop posting till your 25 bc this is what you'll get and do more research on other posts cus nobodys gonna help u and we both no that's not gonna stop you. PS hope you plan to adopt or have no kids in the future man
    the cycle isn't off. The only reasons theres dbol in that cycle is because i prefered take my 20 last dbols pills instead of dumping them. i had excellent results.

Im not screwed up. I have a little gyno from taking deca with nolvadex and i have to tell people about it before they even notice it. I don't think its that bad tbh, i just try not to make it worse as i now know that i am vulnerable to progestins.
    Last edited by Sulixe; 08-22-2011 at 02:44 PM.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    I clicked on this thread originally because I wanted to know the answer lol. I read that tren doesn't aromatize (so deca doesn't either or am I mistaken?) so you get gyno from progesterone. So how does an ai help? I was discussing this in pm with someone and neither of us knew the answer.

OP: you don't need to tell people about it. Many people who have never taken gear or worked out in their lives have worse than that. Don't tell people, if they ask just say you have had it since puberty. If I were you I would be more worried about overtraining your chest and neglecting decline DB bench... Hope everything works out for you (including your future trt)

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I clicked on this thread originally because I wanted to know the answer lol. I read that tren doesn't aromatize (so deca doesn't either or am I mistaken?) so you get gyno from progesterone. So how does an ai help? I was discussing this in pm with someone and neither of us knew the answer.

OP: you don't need to tell people about it. Many people who have never taken gear or worked out in their lives have worse than that. Don't tell people, if they ask just say you have had it since puberty. If I were you I would be more worried about overtraining your chest and neglecting decline DB bench... Hope everything works out for you (including your future trt)
    The gyno from Deca and Tren is most probably estrogenic, due to the other androgens in the cycle. They can increase prolactin levels, but so can anything that interact with the estrogen receptor. Progesterone is very rarely a problem when concerned about gyno and good old Tamox can cure that problem anyhow.

AI on cycle, D2-agonist and Tamox on hand when running 19-Nors.

Gi812Many is offline Member
    Gixxer dont tell me that is your girl in the picture..................... ~~~~~~

24tyrone is offline Junior Member
    lol them nips r jokes man, fix up the attitude if you want help,

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Gonna have to agree with you on that one.

They dude cycled young, and got gyno. Least we can do, now that the damage is done, is steer him in the right direction.

Blog Entries

i thought this also, until my gyno flared like a mofo on a tren blast on top of my usual trt test

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Get on some nolva asap. It is best for gyno.
    start at 20mg ED and then lower your AI. I would get on aromasin and drop letro esp if letro isnt workin for ur gyno

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information