jelly is offline Associate Member

Advice for 3rd cycle.

First and second cycles were 500mg/wk Test E for 12 week cycles.

Looking for advice on 3rd cycle. I have about 75 amps of TestE left. I was thinking about putting some Dbol and Sust250 to use in my nex cycle.

I know people say to use sust250 EOD, but I figure I could just inject it twice a week if I use it with some of the TestE ive got. I'd kick start it with some Dbol.

Maybe something like this:

500mg/wk TestE, 500mg/wk Sustanon250 all for 12 weeks.
    Kickstart with 30mg Dbol ED for first 3-4 weeks.

Any suggestions?

Sesso is offline New Member
    You can do the sust for 500mg a week. I would leave out the E though if it was me. Thats a lot of test to be flowing.

ORRR you could start with sust since it has short esters and then switch to test E half way through.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    what are your stats?
    how long have you been training?
    results for previous cycles?

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    what are your stats?
    how long have you been training?
    results for previous cycles?

Recovered from drug addiction (crystal meth) when I was 22. I was 98lbs and over the year after quitting I went from 98lbs to 120lbs without training.
    Started weight training when I was 23, so 5 years of training to date.

Trained for 3 years natural... Went from 120lbs to 145lbs. Quit smoking cigarettes during year two of this training.

Cycle 1: 145lbs ----> 165lbs

Between cycles 165lbs ----> 172lbs

Cycle 2: 172lbs ----> 185lbs

The two cycles were done over the last 2 years. I just finished the last one about 4-5 months ago.

I got an injury after the last cycle (not cycle related) and haven't been able to train for past 4-5 months, but now I'm all healed up and have started to hit the gym hard. My weight has stayed at 185lbs over the past 5 months, but some of the muscle has been lost and I've gained a little bit of fat.

I figure a nice hard bulking cycle would help to melt the fat away and see some good gains. I planned on eating alot of protein high meals, but eating way less than with usual cycling for the first half of the cycle. That way my body turns to my bodyfat as an energy source, but I wont get too low on protein and nutrient supply.

Oh and BTW I'm still cigarette and drug free! **** that shit!

Last edited by jelly; 08-22-2011 at 05:36 PM.

This post got messed with by moderator
    Last edited by jelly; 08-23-2011 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Droopy.Tree View Post
    bench/dead/squat progress? just curious
    I don't bench. Never have, never will. I concentrate on using free weights only (dumbell presses and flys).

I don't do squats. I do martial arts and I use explosive leg training (lots of jumping: from squat to jumping as high as possible and as fast as possible repetitively). Sometimes I do squats with dumbells one leg at a time, but never squats with a straight bar.

I never really keep track of the weights I use. First I use light weight for 1 set to warm up the muscle group, then I go with as heavy weights as I can for the rest of the sets until the muscle group is exhausted. I don't lift weights like a tool (bad form and super heavy weights with fast jerking movement). I concentrate on 1 second up and 2 seconds down with slow steady movement and exhaling on the lift.

I am always sore the next day, so I know I'm on the right track!
    Last edited by jelly; 08-22-2011 at 07:26 PM.

Please read our rules

WTF is going on with this thread? I'm guessing the comment by droopy.tree got deleted and I never posted "please read our rules" (post above) in here ever?

WTF???? I'm a little confused.....

Oh OK, I think I get it. It was a moderator.

I never stated I had a source of anything for anyone else BUT ME! Not only that, but I never said where or who I get stuff from? What rule did I break may I ask?

Thank you for ****ing up my thread moderator.

LETS TRY THIS AGAIN....

I plan to use Dbol and Test E for my next cycle. What would be good to throw in there to compliment? I don't care if it is a cutting agent or bulking agent, but they can only be from the following examples.

The additional roids I'd like to discuss adding are sutanon250, winny, clen , and/or primo.
    Last edited by jelly; 08-23-2011 at 10:04 AM.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Thats alot of test, you could probably do quite well off 600/week. I would suggest using an AI during, anything over 500/week should include an AI in my opinion, maybe some Exemestane(aromasin )

How is the Test E dosed?

Good on you for kicking the meth. What was your injury, and what is your BF% at the moment?

You should probably get yourself in top condition before contemplating another cycle ie not training for last 5 months.

Thanks, meth sucks. As for my injury I got in a car accident and had a back/neck injury. Sore and stiff for weeks. I have no idea what my BF% is, where do I go to get an accurate measurement of that?

Yeah you are right and have a very valid point. On that note I'm going to wait and train super hard for the next 3-4 months before I start the cycle. I'm still going to get my stuff now though so I have it ready for when the time is prime, but I'm still stuck with the issue of what to use:

I will be using .25mg Arimidex /day as an AI ---- If any signs of gyno/estrogen I will bump it up to .5mg/day
    HCG twice a week @ 125iu
    Weeks 1-5 Dbol @30-50mg/day
    Weeks 1-12 Test E @ 500mg/wk <<<< Administered every 3.5 days @ 250mg

AND.... I wan't input on what to add to the above out of sutanon250, winny, clen , and/or primo.

I would prefer something easy to add to the above and preferably something I could either take orally OR inject into the muscle twice a week along with the test (in the same syringe). I have no problem with subcutaneous injections and could do an infinite number of them, but only want to inject muscle 2x/wk maximum.

Post a photo for BF%, or get a 11 point caliper test done, most gyms will offer this.

I don't think you need to add anything else, probably save the clen for your PCT. Dont even bother with primo. I'd also advise against winny, especially when you are doing martial arts. When your ready, which I think is at least another 12-18months away, you should be aiming to be lower than 15%bf. I'd prefer to see people at 12 or lower, this can show dedication and will help with less sides during cycle. It helps to adjust carbs during cycle as well-more room for error without blowing out. Make sure you get strong tendons before starting as well.

I'll check with my local gym, maybe the gym at my college offers this service.
    Why not the winny?

Your doing Martial arts, winny will kill your joints.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Stick with 500mg bro.But you need to do something for your legs.Lunges at least or you are going to look funny.

I do lunges with dumbells. I try to keep the regime well rounded. I just don't do stuff with straight bars (bench press, squats).

Thread Information