cantbetouched is offline Associate Member

My next cycle first 19nor and try at the slingshot method. input welcome

so stats are 33 5'10 205 bf% around 13 i would say.
    proposed cycle is week 1-14 teste 400mg 1-12 deca 400mg 14-16 test e 200mg 16-24 test e 500mg 20-26 tbol 40mged 16-24 t3 50mcg up to 100mcg.
    I want to bulk up and then cut the excess bf with t3 tbol and test for 6 weeks.
    input would be great.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Wut wuz ur 1st cycle? Thats a lot of Test & prety long time 2 b on. I would incorporate some hcg & some anti Estro. Also, wut is ur pct plan? Ur gona need 1.

1st cycle was simple teste 400mg 2nd cycle test e 500mg tbol 40mg ed. third was going to be tren but opted to fun the lesser 19nor deca with the slingshot. yes I should have been clearer the complete cycle is
    1-14 test e 400mg
    1-12 deca 400mg
    14-16 test e 200mg
    16- 24 test e 500mg
    20- 26 tbol 40mg ed
    and t3 from week 16-20
    hcg starting week 4 500iu ew split in two till end of test e or week 24
    pct nolva 40/40/40/20/20/10
    clomid 100/100/75/50/37.5
    trib product at daily dose.
    clenbuteral at around 20-40mcg ed 4 weeks
    ai on hand is letro i do get gyno from the test only slightly so i plan to run 20mg nolva throughout. letro just in CASE IS ON HAND. caber will be ran 1mg ew for prolactin issues.
    This is my first run with a 19 nor so if im missing out on somthing let me know.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I think you need to rethink your cycle.

stpete is offline Banned
    I've seen worse, but yours is too complicated imo. First, it's a very long cycle and i don't think you'll gain much after week 14 or so. Why ramp the test like that? Keep it at 500-600mgs and do the deca at the same if not a little more.
    I say just keep it simple for this one:
    Test weeks 1-16 400-500mgs EW
    Deca weeks 1-14 600mgs EW
    You could throw some d-bol in there for the first 4 weeks if you want.

Sector is offline Associate Member
    I understand where your coming from with the slingshot theory and all but I dont think you even have the correct slingshot protocol. On top of that, the only time I could see a slingshot cycle being an option for someone is if they are either on TRT or they have cycled previously and know they recover easily.

Its been awhile since I looked at the slingshot post but wasnt it something like week 1-8 X amount week 9-10 lower X then week 11-18 higher amount past original X.

So ex...

1-8 400mg
    9-10 200mg
    11-18 800mg

Either way, unless you plan on being on trt soon or know you recover well, your cycle seems too long and the doses seem too little of a bump to sufficiently slingshot gains.

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah slingshot is 2, 8 weeks cycles with 2 deloads.. You need to go back and re read Ronnie Rowlands Thread.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    No need to get all fancy with your second cycle, and your first run with a 19nor.

You'll have plenty of time ahead of you to try advanced cycling methods like slingshot, priming/blasting, etc.

Imo, just run a simple test/deca cycle like St. Pete suggested to get you acquainted with deca.

kbm12345 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    No need to get all fancy with your second cycle, and your first run with a 19nor.

You'll have plenty of time ahead of you to try advanced cycling methods like slingshot, priming/blasting, etc.

Imo, just run a simple test/deca cycle like St. Pete suggested to get you acquainted with deca.
    Why is that thread a sticky then if he suggests the slinghsot method is for EVERYONE?? Seems like a bit of contradiction going on, throughout this site.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm12345 View Post
    Why is that thread a sticky then if he suggests the slinghsot method is for EVERYONE?? Seems like a bit of contradiction going on, throughout this site.
    You're right, there's TONS of *apparent* contradictions on this site.

BBing isn't a cookie cutter, one size fits all thing. Different things work for different people, and not everyone will have the same out look on cycling, diet, training, etc.

There's threads on Volume training in the workout section, but just because I prefer HIT doesn't make Volume "wrong" or "contradictory".

It's just my opinion, that you should get used to the new drug your using with a basic cycle (which will still yield nice gains if everything is in order) before you move to advanced cycling methods like sling shot

Agree with all post. i just wanted to use the extra test to counter act the t3 more or less. i'll do some reworking and post up what i decide. i dont really think it's complicated though. i think i may consider test e 600mg 1-14 deca 400mg 1-12 and call it a rap. hcg ,pct of course. Good idea on useing it as a basic cycle before slingshot i didn't consider that.

Thread Information