spidartanks is offline Junior Member

Help Bad blookwork results on accutane while on cycle. Need to fix liver levels ASAP!

Need Help!

Hey guys I'm in a bit of a jam here, I started my 3rd cycle on July 18th which is .75 Ed tren ace and .75 Ed test prop. with aromasin .25eod
    So far things are going great, strenth and muscularity has increased.

The problem is when I saw my dermatologist about acne on back and shoulders from first cycle (no other products help)
    I started my own accutane cycle with UGL purchased accutane but its very expensive and I don't think that its the best quality accutane.
    I saw dermatologist a week before starting cycle, first blood work was fine, I got blood work done last week after being on cycle for a month and I got a call telling me that my liver functions are abnormal and my cholesteral is high and for me to eat low fat diet (which I already do). She said if the re-test of the blood is the same and not good that they will take me off accutane completely which I REALLY DO NOT WANT!!!

I'm assuming that my negative results from blood work is because of the tren and prop?
    I was told to fast and get blood work re-taken but i don't want to do this until I try to get myself back to normal.
    I don't mind coming off of the cycle if this is the case but I know I will need to start PCT Clomid and Nolvadex , but will Nolva or clomid affect liver functioning too?? I do have liver care udcla from aar and I can buy milk thistle too.

MY QUESTION is:
    How long will it take for liver functioning and cholesterol levels to return back to good/normal if I quit now and start pct. Also will pct affect this too?
    I want to stay on Accutane and Ill come off cycle, I just don't want to come off cycle if I get taken off accutane and be left with nothing.
    Do I tell the dermatologist I was on steroids which is the reason for blood work not being good so I can continue with accutane?
    Any help here please answer if you can, I really need someone's advice on this I'm very upset and need help/answers on this matter.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I would be the accutane is effecting your bloodwork more then the aas.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm not sure how long it will take but I have heard that Tren can screw up your cholesteral levels as well as liquidex. Not so much aromisin. I know when I got my levels checked on tren/liquidex it was really high also

xavierlafleur is offline Junior Member
    Accutane is very hard on the liver. When taking it under a doctor's supervision he is supposed to monitor your liver enzymes and take you off the drug if test results are too negative. If you stay on the accutane your bloodwork probably won't improve much.

spidartanks is offline Junior Member
    so if the accutane is the main culprit for bad liver function I should stay on cycle for 6more weeks then pct as planned.... Hopefully my derm with give alternate medication to clear skin while I'm still on cycle..... I'm hoping that when skin is clear it will remain clear when I cycle again,....the cause of this to begin with was test cycle last yr.... I was hoping to be fixed by accutane because it's permanent but this may not be an option it turns out. Perhaps when on cycle again run a low dose of 20mg/day accutane to keep it clear is an option right??

Also what would you recommend a pct program for only being on cycle for 4 and a half weeks: nova and clomid? I want to use as little as possible! Please help!

PitMaster is offline Associate Member
    why not just drop the accutane for now? Finish cycle, pct, get bloodwork after pct and see where u at? If your good to go then u can use the accutane off cycle and before your next cycle.

Spa section has info. on controlling acne.

Thread Information