desiren is offline New Member

Cool first short cycle.

Hey guys, i have been lifting for about a year and a half now. My close friend told me he had 3-4ml left in his vial of sus250 and asked if i had wanted it to try it out.
    Do you guys think sus250 is too strong for a first cycle? I have always wanted to use steroids but didn't want to pay a ridiculous amount when i only wanted to test it. Now i have that opportunity, in a few weeks i'm going to run it. He told me to jab .5ml twice a week into my rear end.

My question is, what results can i hope to see from this if any?
    It's only a short cycle i know, but would you guys recommend i get some nolva/clomid to run as a pct afterwards or is there no point?

I have been researching steroids for over two years just browsing forums on the internet, not to mention i have friends who are cycling as we speak.
    thanks for any input!

ridedivefx is offline Associate Member
    Dont know where to begin. If you have been researching for 2 years you will not be asking this. Steroids are not to be just "tested with". You will do more harm without realizing any tangible benefits. with 3-4ml you are only looking at 3-4 weeks which will NOT accomplish anything and just shut you down. You will be extremely disappointed, if you want to run a cycle run a properly planned out one with a solid PCT along with workout and diet in check.

Lastly if you are below 25 you should not be considering this anyway.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You havent got enough to complete a cycle,
    what are your stats?
    how long have you been training for?

Quote Originally Posted by ridedivefx View Post
    Dont know where to begin. If you have been researching for 2 years you will not be asking this. Steroids are not to be just "tested with". You will do more harm without realizing any tangible benefits. with 3-4ml you are only looking at 3-4 weeks which will NOT accomplish anything and just shut you down. You will be extremely disappointed, if you want to run a cycle run a properly planned out one with a solid PCT along with workout and diet in check.

Lastly if you are below 25 you should not be considering this anyway.
    How long does it take for it to stop your natural test production?
    I somewhat agree they aren't something to be tested with, rather trialed. I want to see what this 3-4ml will do in regards to size/side effects.
    Don't start the whole age debate, regardless i'm going to take steroids prior to turning 25.
    Thanks for the input, though.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You havent got enough to complete a cycle,
    what are your stats?
    how long have you been training for?
    I know it will not be a complete cycle.
    I have been training for almost two years.
    Stats:
    Bench - 220
    Squat - 250
    Deads - 290

6'1, 87kg

Quote Originally Posted by desiren View Post
    How long does it take for it to stop your natural test production?
    I somewhat agree they aren't something to be tested with, rather trialed. I want to see what this 3-4ml will do in regards to size/side effects.
    Don't start the whole age debate, regardless i'm going to take steroids prior to turning 25.
    Thanks for the input, though.
    Your blood concentration levels will be high the minute you pin and will be recognized by the body. How long it takes to shut down depends in the individual but the process itself start very soon. Having said that even though the blood levels are high the effect of this is not realized in real sense till week 4-6 with TestE - I have not uses Sustanon so cannot advice from personal use because I don't prefer multiple ester blends.

Since you have made your mind on cycling - do it the right way. With what you propose you will just get the sides and very little to no benefit.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    The guy is only 18!! Bro you are toooo young all you need is a good diet.You risk doing serious damage to your endo system if you use aas at your age.

Quote Originally Posted by ridedivefx View Post
    Your blood concentration levels will be high the minute you pin and will be recognized by the body. How long it takes to shut down depends in the individual but the process itself start very soon. Having said that even though the blood levels are high the effect of this is not realized in real sense till week 4-6 with TestE - I have not uses Sustanon so cannot advice from personal use because I don't prefer multiple ester blends.

Since you have made your mind on cycling - do it the right way. With what you propose you will just get the sides and very little to no benefit.
    I think i might take your advice, i do agree with doing it the right way.
    Afterall, steroids aren't something to play with.
    What would a good first cycle be for me? i was thinking of running some deca50 with test prop for a 6 week cycle. Thoughts?

Sorry guy but we dont give advice to the underage.All you need is a good diet.

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    When I was 18 i never listened to anyone... Even in person, u think this dude gonna listen to us? Good luck with your Erectile Dysfunction kidO.

Quote Originally Posted by FCVtec View Post
    When I was 18 i never listened to anyone... Even in person, u think this dude gonna listen to us? Good luck with your Erectile Dysfunction kidO.
    Well hopefully not everyone has your lousy attitude

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Well hopefully not everyone has your lousy attitude
    ouch! Well most 18 yr olds have lousy attitudes. BTW i did my first cycle at 23 so I was speaking in general, not only about juice.

Well in my family you wouldve had a hearing problem.Beacuse my father didnt allow back talk.And was delt with a slap up side the head.We learned quick.But thats a lost art now days.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Well in my family you wouldve had a hearing problem.Beacuse my father didnt allow back talk.And was delt with a slap up side the head.We learned quick.But thats a lost art now days.
    Hahahaha...my dad did the same thing. You'd say some snarky shit to him and you get a slap right upside your head. It didn't hurt but it let you know what the deal was. I guess these days that would be child abuse.

I am actually thankful for not having a violent father... Talk, reasoning and sometimes getting grounded was plenty and I turned out to be a great honest successful man. I believe if he used violence I would've rebelled even harder, much harder. Violence = ignorance IMHO

But none of that will change the fact that 18 yr olds do not listen..

This is turning out more to be a lounge discussion! and derailed from the topic

Quote Originally Posted by desiren View Post
    I think i might take your advice, i do agree with doing it the right way.
    Afterall, steroids aren't something to play with.
    What would a good first cycle be for me? i was thinking of running some deca50 with test prop for a 6 week cycle. Thoughts?
    Sorry Kiddo I cannot in good conscious advise you on that. But you are free to use the search function, there are plenty of 1st time cycles listed and discussed here

anm3910 is offline New Member
    6'1 191 lbs, your frame should be able to pack on much more muscle without using any AAS. Get your nutrition in check, and do a shitload more squats. And realize that if you pursue that cycle, by the time it takes the test to kick in and show results, your bottle is gonna be empty and you're gonna be left with a few less dollars and zero gains. There is no "express" cycle with AAS.

Thread Information