MJT2011 is offline New Member

To use or not to use first time - Winstrol

Well i'm a amateur boxer and haven't had a fight for a few months and my next 1 is midd Nov, consider myself in shape, im 5ft7" weighing in at around 152lbs i normally keep myself trim while im not in training camp and go into training around 12weeks prior to a fight! well these past few months i have sort of de-railed, with a few nights out with the boys and a new gf so a few take out nights, i have just booked a last min holiday with the lads for 5 weeks time and im not happy with myself as the beers and takeaways have started paying its due! i am still going to the gym etc but want to be at what i know i can look like when ive came out of a training camp! but with only 5 weeks to go a mate of mine said why not give Winstrol a go?

I have had a look at a few things online, and it would have to be oral use, if i was to try them as i have a fobia of needles. Has anyone tried Winstrol? good? what are the side affects of using these?

Sorry about the woffle but hopefully someone can give me some info

Thanks

ridedivefx is offline Associate Member
    Winstrol alone is a bad idea!
    Oral only is bad idea!
    Oral only with no Test is a bed idea!

You are a boxer and must be taking punches and stiches, being afraid of the needles should be the last thing for you

Regarding your Q winstroll alone will dry your joints which can play havoc on your boxing. MPB is another issue with people who have that.

Quote Originally Posted by ridedivefx View Post
    Winstrol alone is a bad idea!
    Oral only is bad idea!
    Oral only with no Test is a bed idea!

You are a boxer and must be taking punches and stiches, being afraid of the needles should be the last thing for you

Regarding your Q winstroll alone will dry your joints which can play havoc on your boxing. MPB is another issue with people who have that.
    hanks for your info!

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    will be bad on joints

AstheticKing is offline Associate Member
    winstrol is awesome for fighters imo, i do alot of crossfit and see fighter using winny left and right. i recently ran a low dose test high dose winny cycle and i dieted and gained less than 10lbs but added maybe 15lbs muscle total reconfiguration.

AstheticKing is offline Associate Member
    for joints take fish oil, calcium and glucomasimine chondrotion and ull be fine

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You are only 20 yrs old.Sorry we dont give cycle advice to anyone under 25.Due to the harm it can do to your endo system.AAS isnt something you do to fix a unhealthy way of life.Clean up your act hit the diet section and you will be fine.

Thanks for the info you guys have provided, i mean i have around 4 weeks till my holiday so surely i can gain in this period? instead of harming my body?

Thread Information