nutrition7771 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up run arimidex or not ??? what are your opinoins.

who thinks arimidex is always a good idea on a cycle.
    from what ive read it sounds good stuff, raises natty test levels, combats estrogen related sides, less water retention etc etc. or any one think arimidex shouldnt be used unless has too ??

jelly is offline Associate Member
    I swear by adex

but I have also done a cycle without it and used nolva

I much preferred the adex.

Get Adex.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nutrition7771 View Post
    from what ive read it sounds good stuff, raises natty test levels, combats estrogen related sides, less water retention etc etc. or any one think arimidex shouldnt be used unless has too ??
    wouldnt use it unless you need to

what makes you say not to use it unless i need too ? just wondering mate ?

also i have seen a few threads on this but if you start getting gyno sides and your not taking an AI do you then jump on your AI try nip it in the bud and continue your cycle like normal ??

also i have seen a few threads on this but if you start getting gyno sides and your not taking an AI do you then jump on your AI try nip it in the bud and continue your cycle like normal ??

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    wouldnt use it unless you need to
    Exactly!!!

what makes you say not to use it unless i need too ? just wondering mate ?
    The whole point of using adex is to combat sides, which subsequently will hinder gains slightly. So if you do not need it, why use it?

so only use it iif i see gyno or bloat symtens etc ye ?? and would i just start using it with my cycle to stop it from getting worse yea ?

Who is to say you are going to need it? If you want to use it from the jump and sacrifice some gains for the piece of mind that comes with running adex, have at it. Personally I would wait until there is a reason, otherwise it is a waste.

i see what your saying fuzzypeach, i think in my head im thinking once i have gyno it isnt going to go lol, is it fairly easy to keep under control and treat yea ??

uf21 is offline Junior Member
    Well fuzzy from what I've read if you don't use it and you start getting gyno and start using adex it doesn't actually stop it, it just stops aromatizing so the test that's already been aromatized and causing the gyno wont be stopped by adex.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Big Kat is offline Junior Member
    I can tell u that taking adex when not needed or overdoing the dose Sux. I was worried about gyno on my first cycle and read that .5 eod was recommended so that's what I did.I was only running test cyp 300mg/wk and after a week my freaking joints felt like the they were gonna snap and my gf was none to happy when I was bonerless for a week! Lol I'm on a little heavier cycle now and I take .25 as needed if my nips start getting sore and usually only need a few doses to get back in line. It's good stuff but ill only use it when I really need it from now on

Quote Originally Posted by uf21 View Post
    Well fuzzy from what I've read if you don't use it and you start getting gyno and start using adex it doesn't actually stop it, it just stops aromatizing so the test that's already been aromatized and causing the gyno wont be stopped by adex.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
    At the end of the day if I started to have signs of gyno while on cycle, adex is NOT what I would use.

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    The reason you don't use it unless you need it is because you need a certain amount of estrogen to make gains. I only use if I feel a little itchy on my nipples. Thats the beginning of gyno but not actual gyno with a lump. So stopping the aromatization at that point can stop the gyno.

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPeaches o.O View Post
    At the end of the day if I started to have signs of gyno while on cycle, adex is NOT what I would use.
    Agreed, I would use something stronger.

stpete is offline Banned
    Been lucky and have never needed it, so i've never used it.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kat View Post
    I can tell u that taking adex when not needed or overdoing the dose Sux. I was worried about gyno on my first cycle and read that .5 eod was recommended so that's what I did.I was only running test cyp 300mg/wk and after a week my freaking joints felt like the they were gonna snap and my gf was none to happy when I was bonerless for a week! Lol I'm on a little heavier cycle now and I take .25 as needed if my nips start getting sore and usually only need a few doses to get back in line. It's good stuff but ill only use it when I really need it from now on
    I took .25mg ED (same as you .5 EOD) and didn't have any issues with creaking joints or anything. I was using 500mg TestE for 12 weeks.

Then I did the same cycle again later on (500mg Test E) and used nolva instead of Adex, THEN I got creaky joints.

I have never been bonerless on any of these cycles.

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    I would go with aromasin during cycle, works better than adex imo.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPeaches o.O View Post
    what do you mean?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by im83931 View Post
    Agreed, I would use something stronger.
    rubbish, adex is strong enough for anyone.

so much mis-information going on in this thread

Blog Entries
    OP use it if you need it, itchy or tender nips is a sign of high estrogen. if you get this then go with .5 eod adex, aromasin can be preferable as there wont be a possible estro rebound when discontinuing usage, there can be with adex.

what age are you, whats your stats and exp? and whats the planned cycle?

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I've run up to 1750 mg of Test and not used or needed an AI. I'm just lucky on the estro sides but like Fuzzy says, it hinders gains, can mess up your libido and REALLY dry out and fvck up your joints, which is a real issue at my age. Think about it like this, a Doctor told me don't medicate it if you don't need it because the meds will have side effects and you might need to medicate that too and on and on....

That said, I know a lot of guys that use AI's on every cycle and swear by it. I think a lot of them do it out of vanity to reduce bloat and water retention...

i think il leave the arimidex to one side for now then, im running 100mg prop eod and d-bol 30mg e/d at the moment so nothing major and if i start getting signs il take it from there. is first signs of gyno itchy nips yea ??

Blog Entries
    i think il leave the arimidex to one side for now then, im running 100mg prop eod and d-bol 30mg e/d at the moment so nothing major and if i start getting signs il take it from there. is first signs of gyno itchy nips yea ??
    yes, usually followed by a dip in libido. just have it on hand incase

thanks everyone for the advice so far, been very helpfull. is gyno no biggie really then ??

^ it will be if you get it,,, for some it can only be removed surgically. I usually run 10mg of nolva during cycle to make sure the jugs dont grow

i hear arimidex is better than nolvadex to combat and avoid estrogen related sides ??

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    I've run up to 1750 mg of Test and not used or needed an AI. I'm just lucky on the estro sides but like Fuzzy says, it hinders gains, can mess up your libido and REALLY dry out and fvck up your joints, which is a real issue at my age. Think about it like this, a Doctor told me don't medicate it if you don't need it because the meds will have side effects and you might need to medicate that too and on and on....

That said, I know a lot of guys that use AI's on every cycle and swear by it. I think a lot of them do it out of vanity to reduce bloat and water retention...
    it depends on how much you use.To much miss information.
    If you have high estrogen and use an ai to get your levels to a normal level it is not going to hurt your gains or give you libido issues. Low estrogen will so yes if you over do it it can hurt. But there is nothing wrong with keeping your estrogen levels in the normal range you dont need increased estrogen to grow.

i hear arimidex is better than nolvadex to combat and avoid estrogen related sides ??
    Each has their strengths and weakness. Personally I have never used adex, only nolva and in extreme situations aromasin when estro is concerned.

i use adex if i feel i need it, but it usually lowers my estrogen to levels that make me feel like crap,, even .25mg eod.

Quote Originally Posted by JeawnCempemia View Post
    У нас только Лучшие Цитаты и Афоризмы.

Наш цитатник рунета имеет несомненное преимущество, у нас представлены не только лучшие Цитаты Рунета, но также величайшие цитаты демотиваторы, картинки. Всегда всё самое свежее и без баянов

На нашем ресурсе публикуются Цитаты и Картинки присланные посетителями, если вы хотите попасть в наш Top, не теряйте время зря. Наш репертуар красивые цитаты безграничен, от великих цитат о жизни, до Цитат Доктора Хауса. Добро пожаловать на Портал, где вы найдете Самые лучшие Афоризмы и Цитаты

^^^ Wow, really? Spambot?

pumpin is offline New Member
    never had any problems with gyno ! but adding Adex really drys me up ! and i looked way conditioned on cycle since i dont like to go full bulk and stay lean all year ! i dropped it on pct trying to give myself a brake and wanted to run Aromasin ! sadly i traveled for work before i got my Aromasin sorted out ! and didnt get any Adex either ! it do helps a lot if your diet on check.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Definitely run an AI with almost every cycle. ARIMIDEX is a very good choice.

Thread Information