Thread: Steroid help

Scuba_Steve is offline New Member

Steroid help

Okay so I am 24 and been skinny all my life. Mostly ate junk food as a child and wound up skinny. At the age of 22, I began going to the gym and got interested in supplements. I tried RAGE. It was pretty awesome and I noticed results right away. Unfortunately I quit going to the gym and lost some of my cuts. I am 6'0 and 170. I want to gain mass and I have read that oral steroids are not good. I am not scared of needles, but I would prefer an oral capsule so that it's not illegal. I want to start a cycle. Any suggestions as to what I should do. I have my routine down and my diet and sleep are good. I just need that extra boost to give me that gains I want.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    6ft 170 you need to hit the diet section.AAs isnt a good thing for you right now.Build a base there are no short cuts.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    food, all you need.

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    ^^^ food man. You are NOT eating enough bottom line.

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuba_Steve View Post
    I would prefer an oral capsule so that it's not illegal
    If you're in the US it doesn't matter if its oral or injected. AAS is illegal without a prescription.

stpete is offline Banned
    Just to double check your diet, why not post it up in the Diet Section and let the experts critique it? Without a solid diet it will be impossible to meet your goals.

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    Speeding is illegal and that doesnt stop you lol

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Steve, most people on here claim that their diets and routines are solid. Some of them (not often) actually seem better than some of the people with good physiques. But here is the thing, if you're not getting any natural results from it, it's not right for you. What foods and exercises work for you aren't going to exactly be the same as Arnold or Cutler. Granted there will be many parallels. So what I suggest to you is you post your diet and workout routine for each day of the week and see if some of the people here can help you fine tune it to give you the results you need. Try it for six months and then tell us if you didn't make any gains.

Even if you took steroids , you'd still have to do this stuff. The juice isn't the magical cure for bad training/dieting.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Steve, most people on here claim that their diets and routines are solid. Some of them (not often) actually seem better than some of the people with good physiques. But here is the thing, if you're not getting any natural results from it, it's not right for you. What foods and exercises work for you aren't going to exactly be the same as Arnold or Cutler. Granted there will be many parallels. So what I suggest to you is you post your diet and workout routine for each day of the week and see if some of the people here can help you fine tune it to give you the results you need. Try it for six months and then tell us if you didn't make any gains.

Even if you took steroids, you'd still have to do this stuff. The juice isn't the magical cure for bad training/dieting.
    Solid post.

Thread Information