Thread: Is this ok?

Chizzled is offline Junior Member

Is this ok?

I have been on Test prop at 150mg EOD for 8 weeks now and doc is putting me on trt this week. If I stop the prop now and get on trt would it be ok to do another cycle in 6 weeks and continue to cruise/blast? 8 weeks on 6 weeks off etc?

bump

Sector is offline Associate Member
    I personally would take a little more time off after starting trt. It takes a few months to make sure everything is flowing smoothly and I would rather focus on making sure my body is adjusting well to the permanent protocol.

Your idea of the blast n cruise is fairly accurate though. Alot of guys have just learned to listen to there body and decide when they blast based off how they feel. Most blast/cruisers I see wait atleast 6 weeks inbetween blasts, again depends on how you feel.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    ^Agreed.

I actually take a little bit more time than 6 weeks between blasts and cruises, only for the fact that I cut really carefully and really slowly before my next run.

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    ^Agreed.

I actually take a little bit more time than 6 weeks between blasts and cruises, only for the fact that I cut really carefully and really slowly before my next run.
    I would imagine this would help you get the most out of your cycles. Your body would be primed for growth and your receptors would be much fresher the longer you wait/slower you cut inbetween blasts.

Great responses, thanks guys

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sector View Post
    I would imagine this would help you get the most out of your cycles. Your body would be primed for growth and your receptors would be much fresher the longer you wait/slower you cut inbetween blasts.
    Indeed!

Thread Information