Silverdragon22 is offline New Member

Help with my cycle

Hey guys,
    I'm 23 yrs old. I am an experienced lifter and fairly low body fat, although I do have some trouble areas.
    I am heading back to University in the fall and am deciding what kind of gear I wanna run.

My goal is not to look like a body builder, or juice monkey. I just want to lean out, gain some muscle, and enjoy the extra boost that comes along with using gear.

This is what I am thinking.

Month 1- 250 mg test/ week
    Month 2- 250 mg test/ week + 60 mg winstrol a day
    Month 3- " "
    Month 4- 250 mg test/ week
    Month 5- nolva- 40/40/20/20

.................................................. ................................................

The first month is just light testosterone . It should help me recover from my intense workout regime. The first month is just to get my body primed for the addition of the winstrol.

Month 4 is just because I don't wanna stop the gear cold turkey.

** My workouts are pretty intense. I don't do any cardio like running, I get lots from my workout. Ill usually do 3 exercises back to back to back with minimal breaks. and then move on to another 3 exercises back to back to back with minimal breaks. I also incorporate powerlifiting into my program. Ill do max effort bench, squats, and deadlifts. I don't have a written down routine. I work out hard and listen to my muscles to decide which lifts to do.

Hopefully that extra information helps. Any tips or constructive criticism is welcome.

Thanks guys
    Last edited by Silverdragon22; 08-23-2011 at 11:03 PM.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Need more on your stats. You are still young for gear but looks like you are going to do it anyway. How many cycles have you completed correctly? That cycle is not good.l

sir.solidarity is offline Associate Member
    Read the stickies, can't give advice on aas to anyone under 25.
    Poses serious damage to the endocrine system.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    ^agreed. read the newbie starter stickie.

I have been lifting since a very young age. Im 5 9, 170 lbs. I can bench 225 for eight now. Last cycle i did I benched 315lbs three times at 180 lbs. My squat and deadlift are fairly good as well.

I know I am a young. I have done about 3 or 4 cycles. My first one was 1200 mg of test a week and 80 mg of dbol a day at age 18. I know that was incredibly stupid, no need to tell me.

I am not 23, I am 32. I am dyslexic, and I am not kidding with you guys at all.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You don't need steroids for your goals,
    The cycle you have planned is awful and from looking at your stats and cycle history you have no idea how to design or plan cycles,
    You need the diet section for another 2 yrs at least and do a lot more research,

You don't need steroids for your goals,
    The cycle you have planned is awful and from looking at your stats and cycle history you have no idea how to design or plan cycles,
    You need the diet section for another 2 yrs at least and do a lot more research,

My diet is good.
    I am not looking to be a competitive bodybuilder, I have friends that do that and it is not for me. This is a Winstrol cycle with a low base of test to keep me feeling good and functioning well.

You don't need steroids for your goals

** just for the record. I did a 2 month anavar only cycle in the past. 70 mg a day. Everyone online told me it was a bad cycle. It turned out to be phenomenal. I was a 165 lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal. My strength sky rocketed. My only regret was not adding a low base of test because my libido was doing funny things. I liked the anavar only cycle far more then the test, tren , winstrol cycle I did.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You don't need steroids for your goals
    I appreciate your opinion.

Just for the record. You have no idea what your doing or saying.,your stats clearly show that and your also going to damage yourself if you carry on and all for achieving nothing.

You do not need steroids you need to learn how to eat and train property,

I'll leave your thread now because its clear I'm wasting my time.

Have you ever thought that maybe your way of doing things is not the ONLY way of doing things?

I am guessing by your avatar that you are aspiring to be Mr. Universe. That is not what I am after. Thanks for contributing your thoughts though, I really do appreciate all the different points of view.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Just for the record. You have no idea what your doing or saying.,your stats clearly show that and your also going to damage yourself if you carry on and all for achieving nothing.

You do not need steroids you need to learn how to eat and train property,

I'll leave your thread now because its clear I'm wasting my time.
    Is that you in your avatar? If not stfu noob.

Thread Information