krizzoo is offline New Member

first oral cycle (anadrol)

Well My stats: age 41
    : cycle (have been on HRT with Test cyp, decca (once winstrol ) for a couple years
    Other, was on Tren A but after 5th episode of Tren cough I could not take it anymore.
    weight was up to 217 now 194, height 5'10: lost a lot to get ready for a physical test which involved a running portion, used the winstrol and very clean diet to reduce weight. I was off any AAS for 2 months and just lost a lot of strength, I was up to 385 solid 1RM on bench but that has plummeted with weight loss/lack of AAS.
    So now I am on day 3 of anadrol (1 50mg tab per day) and Test cyp 600mg per week, and HcG 2 inj per week (day 5-6). My question is, I want to get size and strength back and push thru last plateau and see that elusive 405 on the bench. the other gear I have is 10 ml Decca, 25 ml Test E, 20ml Tren E (anadrol I started with 100tabs). My current plan is 6 weeks Anadrol, continue on test for the foreseeable future as well as HcG. What would be the best way to utilize the other gear I have for maximum growth and size. On top of this I take arrimedex EOD. I know I jumped all around on here but if you can decipher my goals and assist I would appreciate any info,
    Thanks in advance

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    The drol and added test should give you plenty of strength gains. If you had more deca you could add that for a killer cycle.

krizzoo is offline New Member
    I can get more deca depending on when I should put it in a cycle. Stay away from the Tren E for now though?

Thread Information