benny23 is offline New Member

First time user, AAS or HGH?

Hi guys,
    hoping to get some helpfull advise. i've been weight training for two years now four times a week and current stats are h:5'11'' w:180pounds at around %12 bf ive recently come across a reliable dealer who can supply HGH and sustanol 350. im wanting to build to around 190pounds and was hoping for some advise as to which would be best suited. ive done some online research on both products and have read a few times that sus350 is not good for first time users of steroids and has alot more risk of side affects and am not entirely sure as to how well HGH will build muscle? any help would be much appreciated!

Sesso is offline New Member
    If you only want 10 lbs you should even bother doing any. You also haven't said your age. you can gain 10 by just eating and forcing your body to grow.

And yes you can do sus as a first timer. Test is test. Just different length compounds.

benny23 is offline New Member
    im 24, 10 lbs is just a starting goal but i have hit a plateau atm and have a very high metabolism, im currently take in around 4,200 cal a day spread out over 6-7 meals so eating more isnt really an option plus with the HGH and sus the both reduce B/F so thats an added extra. any advise as to what type of gains to expect from HGH?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by benny23 View Post
    im 24, 10 lbs is just a starting goal but i have hit a plateau atm and have a very high metabolism, im currently take in around 4,200 cal a day spread out over 6-7 meals so eating more isnt really an option plus with the HGH and sus the both reduce B/F so thats an added extra. any advise as to what type of gains to expect from HGH?
    these componds dont magicly reduce body fat bro your diet will dictate that...and no one can give you a cookie cutter one size fits all projection of your results cus we are all different and react differently to the compounds plus there are so many variables to factor in but i will say that hgh will take months for you to see noticable gains/results imho...

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Don't worry about the GH now. Read the educational threads and stickies and put together a test cycle (with PCT) for critique.

Thread Information