Thread: Half Stepping

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~

Half Stepping

Now I mean no disrespect to anyone with this statement.But we here have never givin cycle advise to the underage.I guess its a unwritten rule.Either way its a good one.But I am sure that if they wanted to cycle.They did it anyway.But it couldnt be traced back to us.Now we have had a few guys try to push their will.And on one thread I think we dropped the ball here and gave in.I am talking about the thread tren and gyno.The person in question was clearly underage.Never took the proper advice.He just kept pushing his adgenda until someone gave him his way.Now the thing I like about this board vs other boards is if something wasnt right.You and I mean STAFF stepped in quick and set it stright.Well not so on this thread.Yall gave in and said we cant stop other people from giving advice.Now I have great respect for these staff members.But I feel yall were wrong!We dont give cycle advice out to the underage for a reason.And by just letting the less knowledgeable do it is even worst.We are the best for a reason.Lets stick to our rules wriiten or unwritten.We here have morals so lets not turn our back.Do wats right and stick to our guns.No half steppin.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    well under 25 isnt under age. I don't think anyone is giving advice to under 18.

And yes its kinda an unwritten rule but we cant stop members from saying their opinion. Nobody is going t oget banned or suspended for advising a 20 year old on steroids

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    and i for one dont agree with the 25 rule...

i agree there is a limit, and for me its case by case, mostly 23 is my age, but everything is case by case with me...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I will give my advice based on their stats and foundation. If the person in question is to young to cycle in my opinion I will do everything in my power to explain the consequences of his actions and what route would be a better for him to go down. No matter if he was set in his ways on doing a cycle would I change my mind and advice him how to cycle. My morals, advice and opinions don't change all because he is willing to risk his health for something what in my mind doesn't need risking. My advice still stands and wont be changed no matter what he tells me, if I think he isnt ready to take steroids for what ever reason I will stick with this and try my best to persuade him not to.

We cant control what everyone may say, after all this is a public forum but I will explain why he isnt ready and why he shouldn't take them at his age and stats. If someone else gives him advice so be it all I can do is debate and explain my reasons.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    i agree on the ball drop on that particular thread SD mentioned. i find that the best thing for me to do is to stay out of those type threads from now on as i dont agree with the double standards.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    more like guidelines, not rules.

I see some lame excuses for not inforcing safety.You enforce no talking of labs ulgs money sources.Now I dont mean no disrespect to anyone on the staff.But I think a line should be drawn some where.Only beacuse I like this site and met some real nice people here.And I would hate to see some kid get messed up and we were the ones who advised him.That would look real good the the newspaper.Beacuse I have seen guys here mention tren for a 1st timer.But with that being said.I will backout and respect the boards decision.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    please stop with all the periods....

i guarantee every thread u have seen where bad advice is given there are alot more people giving good advice. facts are kids are getting messed up daily on steroids , it wont stop, we can only do our best.
    i have been around along time, i owe my knowledge to this board, and i can say that Marcusalong with many others will never bend morals so some kid can feel good when he cycles.
    all of the staff here does a great job with preventing and stopping bad advice, not to mention this board has a large group of older members that do their best to help.
    shit happens, it always has and always will......we just have to keep fighting the fight...
    w

shadowcast is offline New Member
    To marcus 300. If you have the time? Will you take a look at my reply via - 'anabolic steroids ' - QnA (Educational thread) re anti-depressants. It's re being 19yrs old and my first cycle (I'm now 45). Would you agree re my height/width issue?
    Many thanks,

Shadowcast.

jelly is offline Associate Member
    Shadowcast, you are thread jacking. If you want the vets to respond you should PM them instead.

I think that any under 21 is a definate no go, I have skeptical views on people between 21 and 23, and I think anyone over 23 is in the clear IMO.

I was 24 when I did my first cycle.
    Last edited by jelly; 08-24-2011 at 05:08 PM.

Never seen Marcus bend at all.His advice is always top notch.

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Good for you Songdog!

jelly is offline Associate Member
    My opinions on age are, well my own opinions. I would have to agree with songdog here about Marcus knowing his stuff though. I would advise anyone to go with Marcus's thoughts on age over mine. He is only telling these kids not to cycle for their own good, because he cares.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Personally I think the vets who helped the guy out did the right thing.. They did not advise him how to cycle, they advised him on correcting his medical issue.. Ya the guy may have been arrogant and he is too young, but the damage is done.. No matter how many times you tell young people not to do something, they won't listen.. Look at smoking cigarettes, doing drugs, healthy eating.. Kids are taught all of these things at a young age and are bombarded with this information all through school.. does it stop them? maybe a small percentage, but the majority choose to ignore good advice and experiment on there own... Is that good? No, but it's human nature...
    I commend those of you on this board that deter younger people from using and try their best to inform them before they make a mistake. But after the kid has already screwed up, I think it's also noble to help them correct their sides..

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I see some lame excuses for not inforcing safety.You enforce no talking of labs ulgs money sources.Now I dont mean no disrespect to anyone on the staff.But I think a line should be drawn some where.Only beacuse I like this site and met some real nice people here.And I would hate to see some kid get messed up and we were the ones who advised him.That would look real good the the newspaper.Beacuse I have seen guys here mention tren for a 1st timer.But with that being said.I will backout and respect the boards decision.
    A line has been drawn somewhere - a very firm definative line - its called the rules. The staff spends alot of time and effort enforcing them so the board isnt a cespool of scammers , sources , trolls, 17 yr olds and spam.
    That being said the same "freedom of choice and speech" that allows you to openly call out certain staff like you have here exists among the staff as well. Im sure you realize the luxury of a board so liberal and secure in its standing and its staff that a thread like this is even still here. Most boards would have you banned and this thread deleted. Allowing each staff member to have and express their own opinion is part of what makes this such a good board. The staff here isnt relgated to being allowed to say this or not say that like most BS boards out there. They are required to follow the rules - the written rules -just like everyone else.
    Now the 25 and under unwritten moral code that exists on this board is a good one and as far as I know I have never seen any staff member tell anyone under 25 they should use steroids . However in this case the mistake has been made and the user in trouble. Yes - hes an arrogant young asshole , yes i dont like him ,his attitude , or his approach, but yes he needs help. Do I think he should get it here - well for the purposes of this thread it doesnt matter - the point is all are entitled to their opinion , based on their own personal morals - even the staff. Thank God this board is like that....

Just for the record.I wasnt calling Marcus out in fact I sent Marcus a pm on my thoughts.And he told me wat to do.But I chose not to mention names.But I do believe you are right in that we should help him.But like you mentioned his attitude and arragance plus him not learning from his mistakes.Made it impossiable for me to do so.I guess thats why youre a better man than I.No pun.

Thread Information