Gi812Many is offline Member

End of my 7th week coming up...Test, Tren, EQ

Well end of my 7th week coming up soon...Test 500mgs/wk Tren E 500mgs/wk and Eq bumped 800mgs/wk. Absolutely thrilled with results....Started out at roughly 205lbs @ 6'3 (no clue on bf). Shot up too 222lbs by week 5 and im steady at 218lbs. Significant drop in bf% visually and overall thickness is great. Really hardened up and my vascularity has made huge improvements. Strength has been an enormous improvement. Really loved the AI from AR-R (Aromasin ), first time using one during a cycle and my bloat was minimal along with acne etc. Although my gyno has flared up pretty bad, feel like Madona in her pointy bra (not that bad). Starting Nolva on Friday or Sat., when ever I get the chance to grab it. Hitting 40mgs daily for roughly 2 weeks and then consistent 20mgs daily. I will continue my use of Aromasin as well. I have experienced this past week and half im not able to stay hard through out sex, some what freaked out but got some of that wanna "b" lengthen your weener supplements and it helped big time with blood flow. After 8 weeks I will cruise at 250mgs/wkly for 2 weeks reducing protein in half and work out sets (slingshot training-cycling). Next cycle will be again 8 weeks in length, Test E 750mgs/wk - Tren E 750mgs/wk - Masteron 500mgs/wk - Anavar 80mgs/daily. Overall with the strict diet and work out regiment I am beyond happy with results.....

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Nice to see your cycle going well. Although, if you are already using Aromasin and you are having Gyno issues have you considered that it might be from the Tren and its a prolactin issue? I would look into this and possibly get some Caber or Prami to go along with your aromasin.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    8 weeks is a little short for long esters. I agree you may very well have a problem with prolactin.

I have read about Prami and Caber....but was told my AI should be sufficient. Im extremely prone to gyno though. Being told to hit the Nolva being I have it, and then just keep on a 20mgs/ daily supply along with the Aromasin . I will give this a try and see how I do. As for 8 weeks being to short, im going to give this slingshot cycling a try, theres a sticky on it on the top of the forum. Seems to be getting good results so, going to hit for 6 months and see if I have better results?

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Your AI is sufficient for Estrogen issues but Tren causes prolactin issues, whol different ballgame. I needed Caber on 300mg of Tren to control it and even though everyone is different, I think theres a good chance you might have needed it/need it as well.

So you took the caber.....I can get a hold of Prami, need to figure out what the dosages are? What do you think about hitting the nolva to get them gone and then pick up with the Prami and Aromasin for control?

Markosterone is offline Member
    Nolva with Tren or Deca is a no go from what I read, it can actually make gyno worse...

I always get gyno from Tren, every time. Even with an AI.

Get something for the prolactin.

Thread Information