Lilly is offline Female Member

question about anavar

Hi guys !!! I've been around for a while but this is my first post. I searched but i couldn't find the time that anavar could be found in our blood, let me explain better...i gonna do my first cicle, then 3 weeks after the cicle is over i have to do a blood test for something else, my question is if u guys think that it will appear on this test? or u think 2,3 weeks it will be gone from my blood...thanks for your help

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    what is the blood test for? Are they testing for steroids ?

no, this is to prove that i don't have any disease lol...i am in a citizenship process....so this is very important to me,and could cost me my permit here and my husband lol (because he doesn't know that im gonna cycle)

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
    no, this is to prove that i don't have any disease lol...i am in a citizenship process....so this is very important to me,and could cost me my permit here and my husband lol (because he doesn't know that im gonna cycle)
    they wont check for that you are fine. They would have to specifically look for steroids .

And i understand i did all that with my wife

Thank you !!! I appreciate your help ! I had the option of doing here or take it with me but it doesn't worth the risk of being caught in the aeroport....I was nervous about that exame but u helped a lot...

Thread Information