sniper oc is offline Junior Member

Some Help On Next Cycle

How are you guy's dowing? I have been on the board for a while, and I think this is a much better board than the other one I was on.I just want to say tanx for the good info.

I'm almost ready to start my next cycle. I'm taking insuilin right now for about 3 weeks.I'm useing it as a bridge.I'm thinking of getting PARABOLAN .Right now I have got
    15cc of SUST250, 20cc dECA 300, 20cc OF ULTRAGAIN100[EQ]
    20cc OF CYCP200LA, humalog ins. I will get some parabolan.All I need is to know how much should I get? I have done about 8 cycles.Maybe you guys could help me write out my next cycle.
    I'm 225lbs 13%[bf got it taken today]5'10 21 years. I know I started when I was real young..I eat around3800cal a day 240grams protein ed. I eat really good. Train hard for about
    1-1.5 hours a day. 5 days on two off. good sleeper.Thanx for your info.

8 CYCLES BEFORE AGE 21! ! !

THIS COULD BE THE WRONG THING TO SAY OR ADVISE BUT MAYBE LIFT NATURAL FOR 1-2 MORE YRS AND GET TO YOUR GENETIC POTENTIAL 1ST..YOU MIGHT BEABLE TO SAY SOME DAMAGE IF ANY CAUSE BY STARTING TO SOON..WHAT ARE THOSE 8 CYCLES?? AND HOW WAS YOUR GAINS DURING AND AFTER CYCLES? IM SURE SOME VETS MAY HAVE BETTER ANSWERS...

4plates is offline Banned
    first thing i would do is up the protien to about 450-500 gpd.
    cal intake could go up to thats a reason why after 8 cycles you should be more than 225lbs.anyway here is a way i would stack the gear you have but your gunna need more.
    sus@750 wk 8 WKS
    eq OR deca @600 wk FOR 8 WKS(not both since they are similiar)
    parabolin 1.5 ml eod for the last 3 wks of your cycle.
    save the cyp and eq or deca WHICH EVER YOU DONT USE IN THIS CYCLE FOR ANOTHER ONE DOWN THE ROAD
    Last edited by 4plates; 11-28-2001 at 07:28 PM.

PHATT ASS,
    fIRST WHAT A GREAT NAME. oK THAN i THINK IT'S ALITTLE TO LATE
    NOT TO CYCLE,NOT ONLY THAT BUT I DON'T WANT TO STOP.
    MY GAINS HAVE BEEN GREAT.BUT GETTING HARDER.i HAVE GONE FROM 150 TO 225 IN ABOUT 3 YEARS.I USED TO DO A LOT OF DRUGS [COC,SPEED]i TOOK UP WEIGHT LIFTING AS A WAY TO TRAIN FOR FIGHTING.AS FOR NATAURAL WE WILL NEVER KNOW
    WHAT IT COULD HAVE BEEN.mY FAMILY GENETICES ARE ALL SMALL
    AND RIPPED.

4 PLATES
    can get more gear not a problem.But I don't think you finished what you were going to say about staking.

sorry about that my comp froze in the middle of your post.
    What eles do you think I should throw in there? Anything that you can get in mex I can get it.

I KNOW I ACCIDENTLY SENT IT WITHOUT FINISHING IT SO I EDITED IT.ITS GOOD NOW

I will take your advice because you have said a lot of good shit on this board that i have read.Any thing eles I should throw in there.

GLAD TO HEAR YOUR OFF COKE !!!

HEY MAN...CONGRATS ON TURNING TO WORKING OUT INSTEAD OF COKE AND SPEED...GUESS WE ALL HAD OUR DEMONS...WELL SNIPER__IM NOT AN EXPERIENCE USER. I JUST HAVE 1 SMALL DECA CYCLE IN MY SKIN...I WOULD SAY JUST PICK AND CHOOSE WISELY YOU NEXT CYCLE...YOU SAY YOU HAVE A SMALLER FRAMED FAMILY SO IT SHOULDNT TAKE MUCH FOR YOU TO GET GREAT GAINS....BTW CONGRATS ON THOSE GAINS...I MYSELF WISH I WOULD HAVE STARTED IN MY 20'S BUT WAS IGNORANT TO AAS...THESE GUYS ON HERE SEEM TO KNOW ALOT SO IM SURE THEY'LL POINT YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION....

YES CLOMID FOR POST CYCLE AND NOV ON HAND IN CASE OF ANY SIGNS OF GYNO.IF YOU ARE SUSEPTABLE TO IT I WOULD GO WITH THE EQ VERSION OF THIS,SINCE EQ WILL MOST LIKLY NOT BE A CAUSE GYNO.NEITHER WILL THE PARA.
    ILL BUMP IT UP FOR YOU SO YOU CAN GET A FEW MORE OPINIONS .sorry for yelling ,i just noticed my caps on

Thanx for the info.
    I have never got gyno and I have never used winny,or nolvadex
    with any of my cycles.I have about 200of the nolvadex but I never had to use them.[knock on wood]Even though I have done high doses of deca ,test,eq,

sounds good bro
    still i would go with the eq anyway ,it will make you more ripped and vasculer.

Thread Information