SilverSiR is offline Junior Member

Who denies their AS use?

My gf is opposed to me juicing, but im sure when I blow up and get huge she'll love it. Im pretty good size right now, and she already likes my body but im sure she'll love it a lot more afterwards.

Just wanted to know if anyone denies juicing to their friends, family or gf/wife? And what excuses do you use?

NoLimits is offline Member
    What are you talking about? I come here for the nutrition and the workout questions... I hope you didn't think we the members on here use any illegal substance to enhance our bodies! None of us!

The size that I have put on has been from hard work, tons of protein and proper nutrition... nothing, I mean nothing else!

Clipse is offline Junior Member
    i know man, i only use cell tech......lol

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    This site is about steriods . OMG. haha. I deny it to certain people, like my friend that have tooooo big of a mouth and my ex-girl. Parents would be also if they asked.

Pain

enhanced is offline Junior Member
    deny till you die no one can proove otherwise.. they're all just jealous anyway and would do anything to say you owe all ur gains to AAS and "cheated" and took the easy way out to be where you are.

SilverSiR is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Clipse
    i know man, i only use cell tech......lol
    Yeah I think i'll start carrying cell-tech ads and show them how awesome itworks.

Slypknot is offline Member
    Denial is man's best friend... I even went as far as buying a little tub of creatine and putting it on my desk. People ask, I just point to it. The people I have told were freaked at first but not that I'm in week 8 and they're seeing the results they're wanting to cycle as well.

As far as the girlfriend - I just deny to her as well. Haven't had any bad shots swell up in my quads so nothing for her to notice other than my extreme mass and mood swings (course that may all change once I start clomid).

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, i only have a few bros who know im juicing. Id rather keep it private. To many people have big mouths and cant keep it to themselves. Im not ashamed of it id just rather people not know and talk shit. But i get it now from some of my friends that dont know. They all try and say im on juice but they dont really know fer sure..

OG

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Denial of what?? I just come for shit's and giggle's OH!! the orderves are great also!!:
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Denial isnt that a river somewhere?

superjew is offline Associate Member
    All my close friends and family know about my use and are totally supportive of it. I think you need to know who you can trust and how they might respond to your use. And of course don't go telling people you don't really know, like guys at the gym who ask about your growth etc..By the way, isn't the negative image of AAS ridiculous?!

Steve is offline Associate Member
    My girlfriend used to know that i juice but every time we had a row she would blame it on steroids . In the end she said it was either the juice or her so now she thinks im clean but im not

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    What are you talking about I gained 25lbs in 10weeks from creatine great stuff lol

Lift Chief is offline Member
    I don't tell anyone except my friends that do it with me. NO ONE else.

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    Oops...I thought this was the Britney Spears Forums. Damn.

Actually, my gf said she would leave me if i took anything. So, what she doesnt know wont hurt her.

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    I belive its impossible for me to lie about it!! If someone can look past my size, the 625 bench and 800 lb squat are hard to explain! I just say whatever. BUt never just come out with it.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    who does what???? AAS what's that??? Creatine and Glutamine for me

Never give in!!!!
    Take it to the Grave!!!!
    Just smile because they all envy you and are looking for an exscuse to bash you because of your sucess.
    Jealous is what it comes down to!!!!!!!

Aguro is offline Associate Member
    Many people know about it but only gym friend and girl friend..
    That just me but i dont give a rat ass about other people thinking.. Cept for my mom (she dont know i started as) tonight she said that the guy weighting 145 lbs at my gym at 10% bf can be much prouder then me of is achievement because he doesnt use anykind of protein or supplement.. Whatever mom.. In some way those negative comment push me to be better in the path i choosed..

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    Sorry but I strongly disagree with your mom Aguro...That 145lbs guy most likely doesn't know the first thing about training and diet. Im sure you woud be much bigger than that even without using AS.

Aguro is offline Associate Member
    True, but to my mom eye, because i took some supplement that make all my effort with the food/gym/knowledge/sleeping/notdrinking worth less then the guy who have 10x less result then me but is all natural.. I should have told her how stupid i find her point of view today at dinner
    It really pissed me off..

Brian1200 is offline Junior Member
    Let me tell you a good rule in life, under no circumstances never ever tell anyone you are on steriods , only on a need to know basis. Everytime you get mad, sad, irratable, tired, wired, pumped and aggressive, they will always blame you for taking steriods and point out the fact that you have an abnormal mental or physical condition. Keep it to yourself, its your buisness and not theirs. Wear baggy clothes and conceal yourself, so no one becomes suspicious, deny any allogations about being on them, if you have enimies they will use this against you, keep a good temperment and keep it to yourself and you should not have a problem, trust no one except God and yourself.

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    deny it to my wife. its getting hard though because I have now gained nearly 30 pounds of muscle in 4 months

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Being asked 'are you on steriods ' is quite a problem though.

I'm coming to the end of my first serious cycle and I've put on 28lbs (I know I'll lose some). When I was out drinking on Saturday night two guys I know came up to me and asked me what I'd been taking. They wouldn't believe me when I told them diet and training was the reason for my sudden increase in mass. But can you blame them?

Only my close friends and my g/f know the truth and I'm determined to keep it that way.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont understand when people say "cheating". i have played every sport offered at every school i attended, all natural. i lived to get the upper hand on the opposing team/athelete. my competitive nature is what got me out of bed and to the gym EVERY morning at 3am. taking steroids is a statement to how dedicated an athelete is to his/her sport. even at 26 i play in local arena football leagues and any baseball/softball leagues i can. it is a testament to how far an athelete will push his body to be the best he can be. please correct me if im wrong.

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member

Cool Never Admit

just tell them..

"Do you know how its done, would you like to shoot EVERYDAY on your ARMS, SHOLDERS, LATS, QUADS and thats for ONE steriod and if u want more roids.. eveyday"

I just scare the shit out of them and just tell them HOW MUCH I eat when I am doing it naturally and IMAGINE how much I HATE TO EAT WHEN I AM doing it.. they just change the topic..

for the gym knuckleheads(bodybuilder wannabe's), I tell them about the suplements and THAT I take it right way... they just faint when they find out how much I eat .. no questions asked

my gf was kinda choked to find out about my first cycle (well stupid ME told her).... so I told her I will be soon on some crazy "LEGAL supplements"...... which will make my gain :P little does she know about.. fina Eq and Winny :P

she says I am already BIG (shez 100 pounds) but she would love ripped muscles

malik is offline Banned
    its a natural reaction of mine to deny it ,,haha without even thinking ill be like no its good genetics man and everytime its a new person ill make up a new story.

hybrid is offline Member
    Well I've been using gear for about 20 hours now. No one suspects a thing. My obvious strength and mass improvements must be going un-noticed.
    I don't plan on telling anyone except my wife, who already knows. She's my best friend so no problems.
    The biggest concern that we have is not letting the kids know. Hate to have our son, who just went through DARE class find a stray pin laying around. We keep everything under lock and key and I don't plan on every playing with the stuff while they are anywhere close.

bowser is offline Associate Member
    hey man i am in pretty much the same situation you are in with the girlfriend. I deny it like a mofo. when she asks why i am getting so much bigger, it is always something new i have been doing in the gym. I play football so when my coach or any1 that shouldn't know asks me i automatically respond "Glutamine, Creatine, and Protein". The only people that know are close friends that do it as well. As for any random person, just have a roid rage on them and tell them to figure it out for themselves.

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    After doing a winny only cycle. (my first). All my friends could tell that I have cut up and look a lot differently. However I just continued to carry protein around with me and told them it was that. The average person doesn't know the first thing about AAS and their use and just have their preconceived misconceptions about it. That is why I choose only to let my closest friends know. I would also never let my parents know about using either for the same reason. However my mom asked me recently if Im using and steriods and I havent touch anything for over a year. What a compliment that was. Anyway, Im not big now but when I do I wont really care if what people think. Its my body and bodybuilding is and will continue to be a part of my life.

My gf too didnt like the idea about me juicing. Actually she was really upset with me but after talking to her about it for a loooong time she know has realized that she was informed about them. Hope this helps. Goodluck and get swole.....
    Jens

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    i deny it generally except to relaly close firends, i have told people in the past and then you get in some arguement over whatever they will be like well the only reason u are as big as you are is because of steroid use , all revealing ur steroid use to people does is give them something to critisize u about so i keep it quiet

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    Steriods ? All I know about is JUICE - to help out some..

All I have to say about the above is visit this:
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=48037

tryingtogain is offline Member
    im gonna start my cycle soon and no one will know except for you guys of coarse and the dealer

David B. is offline Member
    Anyone with at least half a brain will deny steroid use . There's no reason to tell, and too many reasons not to.

--dnb

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Many people don't know both sides of the AAS controversy. So when they believe bullshit like "roid rage " and "side effects" they flip out when someone tells them they are on AAS. Thats why I tell no one except people that do them.

Thread Information