Brian1200 is offline Junior Member

What is Deca Dick, I keep hearing about?

Can anyone tell me what Deca Dick is? I have got 10cc of Deca and 10cc of Test Cyp, should make a pretty good stack. I have plenty of size already, I am debating whether to just do the Deca alone. Has anyone ever done Deca alone, what can I expect. I have taken Sust 250 and test cyp prop and sten, any advice would be helpfull.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    deca dick is the term for when your test levels are so inhibited by the deca that you cant function properly sexually, or in laymens terms - you cant get a boner. if you run test with the deca at a higher dosage, you should have no problem though. btw- 10 ccs of each isnt enough for a good cycle. you need clomid as well, and the most important thing - knowledge that comes from hours and hours of research!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, we say deca dick because deca has a habbit of shutting down ur natural test and u can get it up. So we always recommend running test with deca. Id run the deca and cyp together so u dont have to worry about that. Good luck!

OG

Slypknot is offline Member
    DECA DICK IS NATURE'S CRUEL JOKE! GET BIG EVERYWHERE BUT WHERE IT COUNTS!

I have never heard of that, I have some clomid also, I do not want to lose my sex drive, that is impotent (important)to me, mabye I should just do the Test by itself, what kind of results would one see off the Deca and the Test? One of the side effects on the box of deca said sexual overstimulation, do you think 200 mg a week of Deca and Two hundred milligrams of Test Cyp a week would be good for 10 weeks, should I pyramid up and down, I have clomid also to take at the end of my cycle.

superjew is offline Associate Member
    I have personally taken that exact same cycle with great results. I took 200mgs. deca a week for 10 weeks, along with 200mgs. test a week for 10 weeks. Though eveyone is different and your training and diet are also a huge part of what you will get from that cycle. Alot of guys will tell you to run a much larger cycle, but if it's your first then I think it's a good safe cycle. Try it and see how you respond, if you're happy with the results than you don't need to run anything stronger. And I personally didn't have any problems with deca dick and my sex drive was increased quite a bit. Good luck man

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    You'll be fine and get good gains
    Run: 1-10 Test 250mgs/wk
    1-10 Deca 200mgs/wk
    Clomid
    Thats a good low dose cycle for your first. If you need more answers try doing some research. You wont have to post so much and get more information

Thanks Superjew

I really dont need to gain anymore waterweight, but this is the only cylce I can get my hands on right now, what kinds of gains did you get, how much did you keep, any negative side effects, did you gain a lot of water weight, or was it qualitive weight gain, any info would help thanks Superjew.

superjew is offline Associate Member
    I went from about 195lbs. to about 210lbs. but I also lost alot of fat in that process. My waist went from a 35 to about a 33 and toned up alot. I gained some decent strength, max bench went up about 55lbs. I kept almost all of my gains and the only side effects I had were some acne on my chest and upper back. Though I'm really acne prone so it would depend on you personally. I've heard that drinking alot of water will help with your water bloat. I'm not sure if that's true but it seemed to work for me, along with 20 minutes of intense cardio. 4-5 times a week.

Wow you actually lost fat, unbelievable, sounds like it worked well for you and you ended up keeping most of it, thanks for your help guys, anyone else have any testimonials from a Deca /Test stack?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I remember when i tried deca only, i could still get it up, but would go limp sometimes during sex. Also, my drive wasnt very good-for the obvious reasons. So in conclusion, i wouldnt recommend for anyone to take deca alone. BTW, i think youll be needing a little more than 2 10cc bottles to run a cycle.

Thread Information