Thread: First Cycle.

newman2310 is offline New Member

First Cycle.

hey guys just looking for some advice on a cycle
    Stats:
    Height: 6'3
    Weight: 108kg(237lb)
    BF: 15%
    I got 20ml or test prop and 20 ml of eq and im thinking either running two ways.
    Get 10 ml more prop and run:
    125mg Eod for 12 weeks with arimidex on hand
    Nolva for my Pct/
    Run 75mg prop Eod and 400mg of EQ with armidex on hand and Nolva for my Pct.
    and yes i no the extra injecting will be a bitch but i dont want to bloat but still looking to put on as much mass as possible.
    any advice would be great thanks.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

Posted by Marcus 30/11/2008

yeh i no the risks. thanks for the input and concern ive been training for 4 years now and have spent a lot of time weighing up the pro's and cons and in that ive decided this i want to do.

Quote Originally Posted by newman2310 View Post
    yeh i no the risks. thanks for the input and concern ive been training for 4 years now and have spent a lot of time weighing up the pro's and cons and in that ive decided this i want to do.
    Well i hate to break it to ya newman but you aint getting no advice here

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Yeah tell me that one when you got some hot Babe and you are ready to hit a homerun.But your bat lost its wood.You will be a big hit then.

k well im still gonna cycle anyways got interest in waiting till im 25

goodluck newman cause soon enough you'll be feeling like and oldman...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You have enough natural testosterone at 20yrs old to make great gains if your not achieving these you need to address your diet or training. Even if you did cycle it will be pointless because your diet or training isn't adequate enough to support any new tissue, you also have the concern of recovering your hpta which is major when its not fully developed. It isn't a wise choice to cycle at such a young age and I can't see anyone who knows what he is doing is going to advice you, but you may get advice from another 20 yr old who doesn't understand the dangers.

tuppy55 is offline Associate Member
    Hi dude I'm 20 years old 196lb 11.5%bf I've never done steroids and I'm just continuously growing if you are not growing on your own all you are going to get on steroids is water weight, libdo problems if not cycling properly and more than likely not very good gains apart from some acne which don't go down to well with the girls. IMO I would post your diet in the diet section and get some advice on your calorie, protein, carbohydrate, and fat intake and I'm sure the pro's over there will make you grow more naturally which in turn should give you more satisfaction and more room to grow when you finally do pin. I mean I been training 2 years and have gained 84lb's of muscle some fat obviously. But in the end it's up to you bro trial and error.

Thread Information