tryingtogain is offline Member

scar tissue question

anyway to avoid scar tissue? also how can you get scar tissue if its just a small needle mark i think there is something im missing

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    The best way to get as little as possible is switch up injection sites all the time, use multiple injection sites, use a small gauge needle, try to run gear that is longer esters and need less injects.

Pain

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by painintheazz
    The best way to get as little as possible is switch up injection sites all the time, use multiple injection sites, use a small gauge needle, try to run gear that is longer esters and need less injects.

Pain
    and make sure to try to hold the needle steady while inside, and pull out straight & quick

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    try,

Sorry, but there is no really great way to avoid scar tissue other than not injecting yourself. Even a small needle prick can cause scar tissue. Anytime tissue is damaged, even on that small of a scale, the body responds by forming scar tissue. Many times it is so minute that it is never noticed, but when you are performing multiple injections over a relatively short period of time you are going to see and feel the areas. MY advice is to definitely rotate your injection sites. In fact, if you are injecting daily, I would jot it down on a calendar so you don't get confused and stick yourself in the same place. I say that because I have unfortunately been guilty of this!!

Doc M

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Use different injecting sites. Switch around as much as possible.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Doc M
    try,

Sorry, but there is no really great way to avoid scar tissue other than not injecting yourself. Even a small needle prick can cause scar tissue. Anytime tissue is damaged, even on that small of a scale, the body responds by forming scar tissue. Many times it is so minute that it is never noticed, but when you are performing multiple injections over a relatively short period of time you are going to see and feel the areas. MY advice is to definitely rotate your injection sites. In fact, if you are injecting daily, I would jot it down on a calendar so you don't get confused and stick yourself in the same place. I say that because I have unfortunately been guilty of this!!

Doc M
    This is a great idea. I always write down how much and where i inject on a different calender.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    if you get deep tissue muscle massage it can help some with the scar tissue as well... but it hurts because it is actual massage therapy and not massage where an extra $35 gets you well... nevermind... anywayz roatoe your sites and get some deep tissue masage and you will prolly be ok.

Thread Information