yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Using HCG= safer cycle?

Planning a test e cycle and would like to use HCG if i can get my hands on some. Will this actually make the cycle "safer" or is it just used to make recovery faster when you go on PCT?

gym_junki is offline Member
    Using HCG while on cycle will help you recover better and faster some choose to use it 3 weeks before end of cycle and some use it during cycle.
    Dose would be 250iu every 3days but saying that you will still need ur normal pct clomid and nova, read more about HCG to develope a better understanding sounds like you dont know much about it, you dont want to add a compound without knowing everything about it. Good luck

I have read some about it and I know it is a horemone that sends a signal to your "boys" to keep them from completely cutting out and shrinking. I will read more about it but my question was will it make the cycle safer? or just keep my nuts from shrinking and help me recover faster when I go on PCT and thus keep more of my gains.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Safer in what way?
    Be more specific.

gym_junki is offline Member
    Well it's going to speed up ur recovery therefore you will keep more of your hard earned gains some do big cycles and use heaps of compounds without HCG and they don't recover so you work it out for yourself!!

sorry Bonaparte, safe as in will it decrease the chances of me not recovering my natural horemone levels and my balls being permanently smaller.

bump

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    sorry Bonaparte, safe as in will it decrease the chances of me not recovering my natural horemone levels and my balls being permanently smaller.
    Then yes. I was just afraid you thought it might reduce other side effects.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gym_junki View Post
    Well it's going to speed up ur recovery therefore you will keep more of your hard earned gains some do big cycles and use heaps of compounds without HCG and they don't recover so you work it out for yourself!!
    i agree that with big cycles using multiple compounds hcg is nessessary but for just a basic test cycle then id say try not using it and see how you recover with a nolva/clomid pct...i personally dont suffer any atrophy of the testes on just test cycles and recover just fine so i find it an unnessasary expence...

Yeah I had thought about that too seing how this will be my first real cycle. But if it will mke recovery easier why not take it. If I can find a source I will probably use it.

Thread Information