PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member

test/eq/var cycle critique pls

After alot of reading I've decided to go with this for a cycle. I'm doing a clean bulk, with cardio. Hoping to maybe lose 6-7lbs of fat and put on 15 lbs or more of muscle. Diet and routine is spot on.

Weeks 1-4: Dbol 25mg/ED
    Weeks 1-12: Test E 500mg EW
    Weeks 1-12: Eq 400mg EW
    Weeks 9-12: Anavar 50mg/ED
    Throughout: Arimidex .25mg ED

PCT (14 days after last injection)
    Nolvadex - 20 mg ed
    Clomid - 100 mg day 1-11
    50 mg day 12-21

If there's anything I could improve on in this without changing taking things in or out please give me your opinions.

Stats
    5'11 190lbs
    9-10% BF
    27 yrs old
    lifting 12 years
    1 cycle

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    I would only use the arimidex if I started getting gyno.

Quote Originally Posted by im83931 View Post
    I would only use the arimidex if I started getting gyno.
    Yea I was thinking about that. I was actually going to see how it was going around week 4 then start the arimdex if I needed to.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    PCT for 3 weeks is a little too short.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    PCT for 3 weeks is a little too short.
    Yes I went back on my notes, I forgot I had changed it to 4 weeks. I must have copy and pasted from an old .doc file. I also forgot I changed out the Arimdex for Aromasin 12.5mg EOD throughout the cycle as I am somewhat naturally prone to gyno.

New PCT
    Nolvadex - 40 mg day 1-14
    20 mg day 15-28
    Clomid - 100 mg day 1-7
    50 mg day 8-28

Are my EQ doses too weak? I was thinking about upping it to 500mgs/week for it to be effective. I was also wondering if that means the test e has to be raised to 600mg/week?

starboots is offline New Member
    You can keep the EQ at 400 if you would like. Depending on the sides you get on test-e you can even lower the test and raise the EQ. For example, I have seen people run good cycles that have 300-400mg test-e and 400-600mg of EQ. So to answer your question, the test and eq dosages do not have to be equal to one another. Also, one might prefer this lower dosage of test to reduce test/estro sides and raise the eq dosage because it has very few sides and you will still get more results. Good luck.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I would drop the Dbol .You are looking for lean gains and I dont like 2 orals in a cycle.

I would drop the Dbol .You are looking for lean gains and I dont like 2 orals in a cycle .
    Ok but if I drop the dbol should I bump the Var the the beginning of the cycle or leave it at the end?

You can keep the EQ at 400 if you would like. Depending on the sides you get on test -e you can even lower the test and raise the EQ . For example, I have seen people run good cycles that have 300-400mg test -e and 400-600mg of EQ . So to answer your question, the test and eq dosages do not have to be equal to one another.
    OK thanks good to know. I thought someone told me on here one time if you raise EQ you should raise test as well. I'll keep the doses where they're at and see how it goes. I did the same dose of test my first cycle and it went reasonably well as far as sides.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I personally would drop the EQ and add a few more weeks to the var. The EQ honestly wont do shit for you...... you'd see better gains from 8 weeks of var and 12 weeks of test.

I know you didn't want to remove anything but I had to offer my .02

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I personally would drop the EQ and add a few more weeks to the var. The EQ honestly wont do shit for you...... you'd see better gains from 8 weeks of var and 12 weeks of test.

I know you didn't want to remove anything but I had to offer my .02

~Haz~
    Okay thanks for the input anyways. If I did drop the Eq and ran the Var 8 weeks isnt that alittle long for an oral? Like I said before I'm looking to lean up and add muscle without getting into harsh gear like Tren .

Should I just drop this cycle all together and go with a test/mast cycle? From what I've read mast is mainly for cutting but would it be effective for a lean bulk as well?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Var is fairly mild and liver toxicity is VASTLY overstated IMO..... I'm not saying to go out and run methyl tren for 8 weeks or anything lol. Take some liv52 and give yourself some time off from orals after and you'll be fine. Hell.... I ran 100mg's adrol and 50mg dbol for 6 weeks with no issue as have many others.

Test and mast isnt bad but you wont see much size gain form the mast and if your bodyfat isn't sub 9-10% you wont see much from it. Test/var will give you nice lean gains and if your diet is right - you'll lean out with cardio.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

okay I'll give it a shot but this has turned into more of a cutting and less of a lean bulk cycle so I'm going to start it in April instead of October. It'll give me some time to get ready for it anyways. I'll do a natural bulk during the winter. I wont be so skiddish putting on alittle fat during it knowing a have a cutting cycle coming up.

When should I run the Var? should I start it from week 1 or start it in week 4 so it ends week 12?

Also without the EQ now would it be crazy to bump up the enth to 600mgs/week?

carbo is offline Associate Member
    Good advice by Haz, couldn't put it better myself :P

Thread Information