Raith is offline New Member

Canadian Customs- Has anyone ever got charged/busted for importing AAS?

I've been reading through a bunch of posts regarding Canadian Customs and seizures of packages on this forum, and also read how it is not illegal to possess AAS however it is illegal to buy/sell them. I was just wondering, for those that have gotten your packages seized, do the police ever charge you for importing AAS? I mean the punishment is apparently $1000 fine or 18 months imprisonment or worse both. I just wanted to know how often has this happened? It seems like a pretty big deal yet I haven't seen anyone mention it on any of the posts.

And just one more question, are SARMs illegal in Canada too? They are technically not steroids right?

markdbg is offline Associate Member
    Only attempt this if u want to go to jail. If u get caught u will be sent to jail. Importing them is illegal. U don't hear about it because no one is stupid enough to try it. Sarms /preptides arnt illegal but will get Taken away sometimes

Thank you sir, I needed to hear that.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Only attempt this if u want to go to jail. If u get caught u will be sent to jail. Importing them is illegal. U don't hear about it because no one is stupid enough to try it. Sarms /preptides arnt illegal but will get Taken away sometimes
    Please stop giving advice. The onus would be on them to prove you ordered them, otherwise anyone could place orders in someone elses name to get them in trouble. Unless you are bringing in large amounts that are obviously for distribution they would never care. I have had packages opened and sent through anyways. I have also had things confiscated and received a seizure letter with no further harm. There is a risk of seizure but that is where it ends. I have heards of someone getting a fine getting caught crossing the border with steroids on them but they had a massive amount and still only a fine.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by markdbg View Post
    Only attempt this if u want to go to jail. If u get caught u will be sent to jail. Importing them is illegal. U don't hear about it because no one is stupid enough to try it. Sarms/preptides arnt illegal but will get Taken away sometimes
    you sir should read more and type less

Ah so there aren't any known cases on these forums where someone actually was charged with more then a fine? That is for a small amount of AAS, nothing crazy.

I had HGH sit in customs for two weeks and passed through. Sorry, I'm in the U.S. not Canada.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    are you physically bringing them in or mail?

Mail for sure.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Some people who have posted in this thread have no clue what the hell they are talking about, don't listen to them. I'm in Canada. I have ordered through the mail more times than I can count.

I have only ever had 2 seizures in 4 years worth of mail ordering stuff. All they do is seize your item and mail you a letter telling you that your stuff has been taken away. End of story.

I've had my package opened and they never even did anything, they just taped it back up and sent it to me. Over here in Canada nobody gives a flying fvck about steroids unless you are trafficking boatloads.

Personal posession and use is legal here.

JBlue is offline New Member
    I'm in Canada too.. OP thanks for this thread. I am currently in the researching stage and will be looking to order soon.

Atomini: Glad to hear your opinion on this!

Hey thanks everyone for the input! Really appreciated!

Synergizer is offline New Member

very unique experience

in 1997 i bought a Mexican cycle back from Cabo and when i was coming through the Canadian Customs in Victoria BC, the guy asked me anything to declare?, and i said out loud "bankrupcy! ... he laughed and opened my suitcase, looked throuhg, saw my gear, shook his head at me closed the case, looked me straight in the eye and said "Dont go to Mexico again... understand".

Thread Information