NiklasUK is offline New Member

TRT/HRT + Cycle advice

Just fielding opinions on the benefits of adding to my existing TRT rather than finishing it and doing a normal cycle.

I'm 37, 5'8, 191 and 17% BF I've been training most of my life very casually but I've been putting a lot of effort in the last 2 years. My diets good but probably the weakest point of my training hence the 17% BF.
    I've been on TRT - Nebido (Depot testosterone undecanoate) for a year.

I'm looking to big myself a bit of a boost and thought about pinning a fairly long half life ester (Nonanoate, Enanthate , Cypionate or blends) around the 300mgs every week for about 8-10 weeks as well as staying on my normal 10 week nebido shots. I'm thinking I wouldn't need to have much in the way of PCT as I'd stay on the Nebido and the nuts have all but shutdown anyways. I'd plan to get the bodyfat down a good way more before starting the cycle and uping my game on the diet.

Any thoughts/suggestions/criticism welcome.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    So, what's your test levels after and before TRT?

Glycomann is offline New Member
    1-10 Test C 400 mg
    1-10 Nandrolone phenylpropionate (NPP) 300 mg
    1-10 hCG 250 iu every 3 days

The go back to you Nebido and keep up with the hCG. Take 2-3 week breaks from hCG every 2-3 months. You gonads make more than just testosterone . It's good to keep them functional as much as possible so hCG is a good idea.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think you're going to need to take more test if u want to see some real gains. I'm on hrt also......about 160mg per week. When I blast I can't do the usual 500mg test. It's just not a big enough fluctuation in hormone levels to get the results I desire.

Thread Information