Thread: 750mg of sust?

fighter0728 is offline Junior Member

750mg of sust?

I allready posted this but suprisingly I only got 1 response and I wanted more peoples thoughts on this.
    My source has been taking way to long to get my dbol and I need to start my cycle. I need fairly quick results too. Would increasing my sust from 500mg per week to 750mg give me faster results, and am I right in assuming I will gain quit a bit more in the long run as well? I am trying to get results within four weeks, nothing huge like 15-20 pounds,(thats what I would expect from dbol) maybe 10lbs if possible. Also this would only be my second cycle, is this dosage safe for me. I am 6'4" and 205lbs. Thanks for the info guys.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    run the sust at 250 mgs EOD. 15-20 pounds is alot, but you have a lean frame, so it is possible with proper diet and training.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, i think it will be pretty hard to gain 20lbs in 4 weeks? And just because u take more gear doesnt mean ur going to grow anymore. Diet is key bro! Eat allot but clean and u'll see the results u want. Now, as for increaseing the sust? Sust is best injected eod inorder to take advantage of the short and long esters in it. So id say increase it but only because its sust. good luck!

OG

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Yes increasing the sust to 750mg/wk will make a difference. Make sure you have some liquidex on hand for the bloating though.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    if you are gonna run 750 mg of sust start it out with 4 weeks of dbol . That will get you size and strength untill the sust kicks in.

I dont plan on gaining 20lbs from sust in four weeks, I was saying that I would want close to that from dbol , just because thats what Ive always heard. I was planning on running dbol with sust but my source is really taking his damn time getting anything lately. Maybe due increased security on mail? If I am taking on 5000cal with 400g of <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> per day and shooting 750mg of sust three times a week how much could I expect to put on in four weeks, 5lbs? I am also taking 400 mg of deca per week. I am also seeing a trainer four times a week.

Wow I dont know what happened up there. Anyway just incase you cant figure it out, what I was asking was how much weight woud be reasonable for me to expect to put on in four weeks. Eating 5000 cal. and 400 g of protein while using 750mg of sust per week and 400 mg of deca per week. I am also seing a trainer 4 timers a week.

Thread Information