dirtybrd is offline Associate Member

Tender nips and now BB sized lumps

Every since I did a cycle of prop/tren , I've had tender nips, no gyno lumps, just sore to the touch. I'm on TRT or blast and cruise and am running Test E@500mg and Deca @400mg a week. I ran a light dose of Liquidex at .5mg every third day. It seemed to keep the gyno away but the tenderness stayed. I stopped taking it for about a week or so, then noticed little lumps behind my nipples, obviously its gyno. So I got back on the Liquidex at .5mg a day. The tenderness is gone but the lumps have yet to subside. I'm about to run outta Liquidex but have some Tomax on hand. Should I order more Liquidex or just run the Tomax. Should I up my dose of the Liquidex if I stay with it or if I use the Tomax at what dose should I run it. One more thing, I have a 45lb 3.5ft tall 3yo lil girl(shes diesel, LMAO) who loves climbing on me and rough housing, there are times she hits them or rubs across them. Will this cause the gyno to get worse or have any negative effects?
    Thanks !!!!!
    Last edited by dirtybrd; 08-31-2011 at 09:25 AM.

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    Bump!

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    idk about the compounds in question but i use liquid stane and have had no gyno

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    get on nolva. start at 40mg ed for a week then go to 20mg ed, if you notice a change in gyno after the first week.

you may need to adjust your liquidex dosage. (you would lower it, depending on how you feel)

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    why did you stop the adex if you know your prone? doesnt make sense, you dont seem to be thinking things through properly. .5mg eod and stick to it. i used to use nolva for estro symps and since going on adex, i'll neva use nolva again

Thread Information